Notices

aclark79's Sierra Expedition Tacoma

Old 06-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
aclark79's Sierra Expedition Tacoma

Met Aaron today, didn't think this was how I would meet him, taco on the side of the road broke the F down, looks like a lca failure or something in that area...

Nice to meet ya Aaron, sorry it was under these circumstances.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
aclark79's Sierra Expedition Tacoma-img_0921.jpg   aclark79's Sierra Expedition Tacoma-img_0925.jpg   aclark79's Sierra Expedition Tacoma-img_0928.jpg   aclark79's Sierra Expedition Tacoma-img_0929.jpg   aclark79's Sierra Expedition Tacoma-img_0931.jpg  

Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkel View Post
Met Aaron today, didn't think this was how I would meet him, taco on the side of the road broke the F down, looks like a lca failure or something in that area...

Nice to meet ya Aaron, sorry it was under these circumstances.

Mike
probably the lower ball joint or the ball joint mount bolts.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
WTF!!!? I didn't know Aaron was back in town. That sucks!!

How do you know him?
Old 06-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #4

munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
WTF!!!? I didn't know Aaron was back in town. That sucks!!

How do you know him?
I know the truck of course and I lurk here and TTORA a lot so I knew he bought the truck. Saw the truck broke down and stopped. LCA was inside a big gash in front tire and a lot of traffic made it impossible to tell exactly what happened. HW99 at rush hour through the Terwilliger curves area with the truck partially in the road.

I try and stop for anyone broke down but especially tacomas and people I recognize from online. He had a tow truck enroute and I had to go home and let the nanny leave otherwise I would have stuck around.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #5
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
damn that sucks i literally had to pull a Mitsubishi mirage out of the middle of the hwy yesterday on my way home for work with the same exact problem, blown out lower BJ
Old 06-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know the truck of course and I lurk here and TTORA a lot so I knew he bought the truck. Saw the truck broke down and stopped. LCA was inside a big gash in front tire and a lot of traffic made it impossible to tell exactly what happened. HW99 at rush hour through the Terwilliger curves area with the truck partially in the road.

I try and stop for anyone broke down but especially tacomas and people I recognize from online. He had a tow truck enroute and I had to go home and let the nanny leave otherwise I would have stuck around.
That is too bad and we all wish him the best....best part of the story though? The nanny -- more???
Old 06-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #7
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Man that sucks!! I usually don't stop for people he messaged me about him being back last month but I didn't know he was in town still.

Since you lurk TTORA a lot, do you remember seeing me? I used to be active in the Oregon and Socal chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
damn that sucks i literally had to pull a Mitsubishi mirage out of the middle of the hwy yesterday on my way home for work with the same exact problem, blown out lower BJ
That blows! Good on you for helping him/her out
Old 06-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
That is too bad and we all wish him the best....best part of the story though? The nanny -- more???
Hahaha x2!!
Old 06-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #9
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man that sucks!! I usually don't stop for people he messaged me about him being back last month but I didn't know he was in town still.

Since you lurk TTORA a lot, do you remember seeing me? I used to be active in the Oregon and Socal chapter

yeah it was on hwy 18 her in cali up to the mountains so windy and dangerouse and she was around a blind corner, tow strap to the rescue had her into a turnout in about 45 sec. the worst part was she had just bought the car from a dealership the day before
Old 06-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #10

munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha x2!!
You guys are horrible....
Old 06-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #11

munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I would know your truck and would consider stopping.....