Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA meet thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #2321
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post
the video is still unlisted so you need this link for it...
just wanted to share what I have so far. About halfway done, I get my kid to knock out on my lap and edit until he wakes up heh heh
Makes me want to go back!
Old 06-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #2322
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQwpWPeI4h4

the video is still unlisted so you need this link for it...
just wanted to share what I have so far. About halfway done, I get my kid to knock out on my lap and edit until he wakes up heh heh
Nice work David. Like the music too. Favorite part aside from Ben's truck repelling back down that hill, was Jayce looking up at the helicopter camera like WTF. haha.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:35 AM   #2323
akcaliswag is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Cole
akcaliswag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
no, no, no.... Mike's a chicken, not a troll

well... a chicken that may or may not live under a bridge
Good to know. I'm used to the typical douchebags from Hampton Roads(VA). I gave up on Tacomaworld with my first account. Every guy had or was building a carbon copy of every other guys truck... Got sick of their elitist attitudes.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:43 AM   #2324
akcaliswag is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Cole
akcaliswag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
At the scarcity and expense? Yeah, I suppose so. I haven't seen defense rounds since beginning of the year, and normal rounds make me want to get a second job.

Oh, and to explain the joke:
shoot up Sedro = guns
shoot up in Sedro = heroin

Rollin' hawrd with them 10 posts!
I agree with you on the ammo thing. Couple of places around here are starting to get ammo back in stock. As for the low post count this is my second account on Tacomaworld, got sick of the elitist folks over in Va they all had the exact same truck and anyone elses truck was inferior...

I'll be sure to post mindless nothingness to attain a super high post count so I am worthy....
Old 06-12-2013, 02:13 AM   #2325
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwF_g...ature=youtu.be

if I get more time later I may tweek it, but for now here is what I have. Make sure to watch to the very end......heh heh
Old 06-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #2326
Draker is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
Draker's Tacoma Gallery
Is it worth my time to drive my stock, unarmored 1st gen to the TSF meet? quad/bike cool/ will there be others? open seats?
Old 06-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #2327
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draker View Post
Is it worth my time to drive my stock, unarmored 1st gen to the TSF meet? quad/bike cool/ will there be others? open seats?
Hmmmm.... it's not up to me but I will say I think we've got 2 Rob's and a Bob going so if you do wanna go, can you legally change your name this week to make things easier? ...the alternative is that we'll just agree to call everyone Bob all weekend. 'Cept Mitch of course.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #2328
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by akcaliswag View Post
got sick of the elitist folks over in Va they all had the exact same truck and anyone elses truck was inferior...
Well, no worries here. We only think our own trucks are inferior and need more mods

Quote:
I'll be sure to post mindless nothingness to attain a super high post count so I am worthy....
Of course, how else will you prove how smart you are?

Not sure how it's played in VA, but in the NW we are pretty relaxed. If you can have a bit of fun, help some other folks, shoot, and wheel... well, I don't think you'll have any problem!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #2329
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
Hmmmm.... it's not up to me but I will say I think we've got 2 Rob's and a Bob going so if you do wanna go, can you legally change your name this week to make things easier? ...the alternative is that we'll just agree to call everyone Bob all weekend. 'Cept Mitch of course.
Since he's an EMT we'll call him Medic Bob.

Medic Bob, there should be open seats and at least 2-3 bikers.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #2330
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwF_g...ature=youtu.be

if I get more time later I may tweek it, but for now here is what I have. Make sure to watch to the very end......heh heh

that's awesome
Old 06-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #2331
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

where are the details for this tsf meet?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #2333
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
So, for TSF:

Mike and I are gonna leave Friday morning (exact time TBD, probably around 8:00-9:00), and we will be meeting up with some folks in OR for lunch at Buster's BBQ.

Any of you guys are welcome to join the caravan down there, or ride with if we can meet up in Olympia before we take off. I think Stallone is driving down Friday as well.

Feel free to PM with any questions.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:38 PM   #2334
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
^^^

I looked at the weather for next weekend. Friday= questionable, Saturday =

But, this is oregon in june. It'll prolly change tomorrow
Old 06-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #2335
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
So, for TSF:

Mike and I are gonna leave Friday morning (exact time TBD, probably around 8:00-9:00), and we will be meeting up with some folks in OR for lunch at Buster's BBQ.

Any of you guys are welcome to join the caravan down there, or ride with if we can meet up in Olympia before we take off. I think Stallone is driving down Friday as well.

Feel free to PM with any questions.
Im on that band wagon fri...

David, I have to be back sat for my daughter's dance recital at 7p.m. seats open if u wanted to come for a one nighter
Old 06-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #2336
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why will these videos not play from my phone???? GS4 sprint????
Old 06-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #2337
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55chevy05taco View Post
Why will these videos not play from my phone???? GS4 sprint????

I have highlighted your problem
Old 06-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #2338

Seriously David... make the vid go public so I can watch it!?!?!?!?!?
Old 06-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #2339
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55chevy05taco View Post
Seriously David... make the vid go public so I can watch it!?!?!?!?!?
I did! Well the second one....I think it might be some bs with the music licensing..... YouTube is doing it...not me.....

I can send you a drop box link so you can download it? Or watch it on a non mobile device.....doesn't work on my phone either (Verizon)
Old 06-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #2340

Ooh ya drop it like its.... nm ya jus send it.to me.........

Products Discussed in this Thread