Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA meet thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2014, 07:40 PM   #6601
BoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
BoatRacer's Tacoma Gallery
There's not many low lifes lower than thieves! I hope the fucker dies a slow death. Sorry for your loss man, I'll keep an eye out too.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:38 PM   #6602
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
i dont know what i would if someone stole my taco, sorry to hear about it ill be looking for parts online, also did anyone see prices on air compressors at the new place in issaquah id much rather give them my support than 4wp
The one they had & the one I bought. Seems to come with everything needed in a nifty bag. Able to answer the questions I had -- I agree that it's nice to support a local overlander and their new business!

http://www.dasmule.com/products/tjm-...ompressor.html

Enjoy!!
Old 05-04-2014, 08:40 PM   #6603
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
The one they had & the one I bought. Seems to come with everything needed in a nifty bag. Able to answer the questions I had -- I agree that it's nice to support a local overlander and their new business!

Enjoy!!
awesome thanks for the link, have you tried it out yet?
Old 05-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #6604
BoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud ofBoatRacer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAM View Post
I'm shooting for 930ish
Thanks for coming over, your truck is awesome. Can't wait to see it with the tent and snorkel setup.
You guys really missed out, the Elk made for a great meal today also, thanks again.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:16 PM   #6605
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for not making it. We were down in Oregon for our anniversary. Did you guys have a decent showing?
Old 05-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #6606

Just the two of us. We got the front of his King mid travel kit installed in a couple hours. He'll have to come back to install the leaf pack though. We didn't realize the dakars don't come with the rear bushing.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #6607
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post

Enjoy!!
Looks like a rebranded MV-50. A little slow, but stout! Lots of mods and ideas online for them.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:17 PM   #6608
lockwire24 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSM2
Name: Mark
lockwire24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoatRacer View Post
Just the two of us. We got the front of his King mid travel kit installed in a couple hours. He'll have to come back to install the leaf pack though. We didn't realize the dakars don't come with the rear bushing.
That's odd. Mine came with them. I did order through Northridge 4x4 for my OME kit.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:07 AM   #6609
velillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shedvelillen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
velillen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwire24 View Post
That's odd. Mine came with them. I did order through Northridge 4x4 for my OME kit.
probably just depends who you order from and exactly what you order. If you ordered a full ome kit i would expect them. If you just ordered the dakars to go with fox's i wouldnt expect to get them. I know when i ordered mine Headstrong Off-road made sure that i ordered the bushings too.

I would have tried to make it but still waiting on the rear icon's to show up. Then its time for the lift to go on
Old 05-05-2014, 06:01 AM   #6610

I searched here and found several threads with the same issue. Some remind you to order them with the leaf pack and others don't. Seems that the factory bushings fit, so after he picks them up, it will go together easy.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:04 AM   #6611
JDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skidmore Britches
JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I searched here and found several threads with the same issue. Some remind you to order them with the leaf pack and others don't. Seems that the factory bushings fit, so after he picks them up, it will go together easy.
Thanks for the help I had a blast out there yesterday! I can tell the front is smoother but the rear is still stiff and stale hahaha. I'll call the dealership today to get the bushings and also check with the boss to get friday off.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:30 AM   #6612
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55chevy05taco View Post
........STOLEN.........
So I doubt that it went too far because It's far to noticeable but my tacoma was stolen from the park n ride in grand mound between Thursday n yesterday.. it's been reported stolen w the WSP.. sorry if I don't respond much it's already been a hectic day n I've already thrown my phone a few times......
Hey I was looking... the WSP didn't report it at an impound lot, did they? Most park n' rides only allow 48hr parking. My buddy says there's an impound lot right near there, they might have it or may have auctioned it already. Just a loose idea.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #6613
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Hey I was looking... the WSP didn't report it at an impound lot, did they? Most park n' rides only allow 48hr parking. My buddy says there's an impound lot right near there, they might have it or may have auctioned it already. Just a loose idea.
I filed the stolen vehicle report that night w the WSP n asked about it being towed... but it's a wa state law to report any towed vehicle to the WSP to avoid that sort of situation.

So I still have no leads as of now, I was really hoping that some loggers or haulers would have found it this morning n reported it, but no such luck so my best guess is a chop shop.....?

Thx everyone for the support n concerns tho
Old 05-05-2014, 09:42 AM   #6614
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I filed the stolen vehicle report that night w the WSP n asked about it being towed... but it's a wa state law to report any towed vehicle to the WSP to avoid that sort of situation.

So I still have no leads as of now, I was really hoping that some loggers or haulers would have found it this morning n reported it, but no such luck so my best guess is a chop shop.....?

Thx everyone for the support n concerns tho
keep an eye on craigslist, some items may come up for sale
Old 05-05-2014, 10:30 AM   #6615
JDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDAM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ok Mike, I'm picking up the bushings after work today and I was able to get Friday off of work.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #6616
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
........STOLEN.........
So I doubt that it went too far because It's far to noticeable but my tacoma was stolen from the park n ride in grand mound between Thursday n yesterday.. it's been reported stolen w the WSP.. sorry if I don't respond much it's already been a hectic day n I've already thrown my phone a few times......

Holy crap bro. I'm really fucking bummed for you right now - it goes without saying 'if there's anything I can do or help' but that won't go far towards getting your truck back. Seriously speechless

I'm going to be sending my best wishes it can be recovered quickly bud.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #6617
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Got my Tacoma broken into this weekend. They took my Nexus tablet and unfortunately an S&W 9c. For some reason they left a shoulder holster and a backpack full of plinking ammo. Cops were at my house Friday evening dusting for prints and taking a report. I am a freaking idiot - I did not double check to see my door was locked. Sometimes my daughter gets my keys and it can happen.

This seems very insignificant compared with what Tallon is going through
Old 05-05-2014, 11:33 AM   #6618
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Tallon, if you find out who took your truck, let me know if you need help dealing with them. I can be there to pull a trigger or 2, help out with some varying torture techniques, disposing of the body, or even being an alibi that we were anywhere else.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #6619
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What the fuck is wrong with people these days??!?

Sorry to hear the losses you guys have had lately.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:42 PM   #6620

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
you got bro lean going on? lol
Yes lol I'm bro leanin' all over town until Friday.

Products Discussed in this Thread