Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA meet thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2014, 09:40 PM   #6601
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwesttaco View Post
Hey everyone I haven't been on in a long time. School and a Hawaiian vacation takes my time up. Although finally found some free time so I Went up forrest service road 9020 (off of i90) and then to the fireman's academy and found a few roads off of there in the Snoqualmie Forest this weekend. The one picture not of my truck is an elk that we found on a power line road by the academy. Hard to see it but only had a few seconds to whip out the phone
you went to one of my fav spots. :-)

the first pic of the pathfinder in my sig is from one of this higher up roads... can't get there anymore due to washouts.

edit.. I found a matching pic to your location on the middle pic from when my brother came to visit with his 10 taco. exact same location. :-)

also, were you on I5 around 4:40 tray just a hair south of seattle? saw your rig.. now that i see your pics I recognize the truck.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:48 PM   #6602
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
northwesttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
you went to one of my fav spots. :-)

the first pic of the pathfinder in my sig is from one of this higher up roads... can't get there anymore due to washouts.

edit.. I found a matching pic to your location on the middle pic from when my brother came to visit with his 10 taco. exact same location. :-)

also, were you on I5 around 4:40 tray just a hair south of seattle? saw your rig.. now that i see your pics I recognize the truck.
That looks familiar! haha and no I was not. I rarely go south of Seattle, I took i405 north. There are so many silver tacomas running around. Once I get my light bar above the windshield mounted then it'll be easier to tell if its me or not.

We ended up turning around right at that spot because the road got overgrown so much I didn't want to pinstripe my truck.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:51 PM   #6603
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwesttaco View Post
That looks familiar! haha and no I was not. I rarely go south of Seattle, I took i405 north. There are so many silver tacomas running around. Once I get my light bar above the windshield mounted then it'll be easier to tell if its me or not.

We ended up turning around right at that spot because the road got overgrown so much I didn't want to pinstripe my truck.
it does not go much farther anyway due to washouts.. there was a shooting pit up there that i visited weekly.. but shooting is now unlawful there. those roads used to go for miles and miles. next time.. when your by the old gate after driving under the power lines.. go left.. and take that up.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:58 PM   #6604
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
northwesttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Okay ill have to next time! We parked and walked up a little ways and you could hear someone shooting back there. Ive always wanted to check out the roads down there so maybe we will have to get a group together and go. Also I have been wanting to get a meet to go back warehouser property (FS road 62 off of hwy 2 outside of goldbar) and some other roads up there.

Also tomorrow I am thinking about going back by King lake outside of Duvall if anyone would like to join. I haven't been back there in a while.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:59 PM   #6605
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
Beavis.... And any others, what are some good places to go explore and possibly camp? PM me if need be so your super secret spots will be safe heh heh
Old 04-01-2014, 06:54 AM   #6606
Aztecs is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aerospace Propulsion
Name: Jose
Aztecs's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 1st Gen Tacoma bed liner for sale $50. 75"x62". I'm going to Spray Liner it sometime this month.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #6607
JDAM is on a distinguished road

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
9020. Elk. Logged in my book.

I'm moving to Issaquah next week and will be working in Snoqualmie. Excited to be that much closer to the mountains!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #6608
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAM View Post

I'm moving to Issaquah next week and will be working in Snoqualmie. Excited to be that much closer to the mountains!
Where in snoqualmie? I'll probably run into you a lot
Old 04-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #6609
JDAM is on a distinguished road

JDAM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
Where in snoqualmie? I'll probably run into you a lot
I'll be working at the T-Mobile data center. Don't know the address, just remember where the building is. It's walking distance to the lunch spots in town...

edit: SE Douglas St and Snoqualmie Parkway
Old 04-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #6610
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future
Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone riding the desert 100 this weekend?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:19 AM   #6611
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post
Beavis.... And any others, what are some good places to go explore and possibly camp? PM me if need be so your super secret spots will be safe heh heh
I'll send a PM

Quote:

sweet! I live in sammamish, right next door and will prob see you around.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:48 AM   #6612
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future
Quote:
I'll send a PM

sweet! I live in sammamish, right next door and will prob see you around.
I work in Sammamish, I am surprised I have not seen your truck around yet... I have worked up by pine lake qfc for over 6 years
Old 04-01-2014, 11:08 AM   #6613
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stattonmw View Post
I work in Sammamish, I am surprised I have not seen your truck around yet... I have worked up by pine lake qfc for over 6 years
sweet! I see your rig all the time. I have some employees that work in that plaza.. so im there during the day occasionally and have parked near the donation truck when your rig was there. its a good lookin truck! where do you work there?
Old 04-01-2014, 11:12 AM   #6614
Quote:
sweet! I see your rig all the time. I have some employees that work in that plaza.. so im there during the day occasionally and have parked near the donation truck when your rig was there. its a good lookin truck! where do you work there?
LOL that too funny! I work at the Athletic Club (Pine Lake Club) right around the corner... They make us park out there to keep room open for members. I no longer have the black one you are most likely talking about though
Old 04-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #6615
Bad Spuller

Quote:
LOL that too funny! I work at the Athletic Club (Pine Lake Club) right around the corner... They make us park out there to keep room open for members. I no longer have the black one you are most likely talking about though

oh nice.. my son took swim lessons there and my parents are members.
what do you have now? too bad.. that truck was nice!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:41 AM   #6616
Quote:
oh nice.. my son took swim lessons there and my parents are members.
what do you have now? too bad.. that truck was nice!
Oh cool! Its funny how small this city up here seems sometimes, I feel like everyone knows each other... I can't go anywhere around without running into a member from this club either. I just traded it in at michaels Toyota for a new '14 DCLB I just got tired of having no back seat among other things but so far I am really happy with the new truck. Just did the lift, wheels and tires this last weekend

Old 04-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #6617
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll be working at the T-Mobile data center. Don't know the address, just remember where the building is. It's walking distance to the lunch spots in town...

What will you be doing at the data center?
Old 04-01-2014, 12:35 PM   #6618
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Oh cool! Its funny how small this city up here seems sometimes, I feel like everyone knows each other... I can't go anywhere around without running into a member from this club either. I just traded it in at michaels Toyota for a new '14 DCLB I just got tired of having no back seat among other things but so far I am really happy with the new truck. Just did the lift, wheels and tires this last weekend

very nice!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #6619
Aztecs is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aerospace Propulsion
Name: Jose
Aztecs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Did you notice the difference it feels when driving it around? When I bought my DCLB, the first thing I notice that it drives differently.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #6620
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ah the ridge, watch out for the cops up there they pretty strict they drive black tahoes

Quote:
Is anyone riding the desert 100 this weekend?
i wish i have to work

Products Discussed in this Thread