Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA meet thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
NW WA meet thread

Here it is for all us tacos in the NW WA area. I know there is a lot of us here in the Seattle area so let's go wheeling!

YFZ450MOE
Forster
Penguins CC
Arsolo
GreenHatter
westcstriderz
Netdep
Sabre
BrettBretterson
TacoDog
BenWA
ChickenMunga
4runner316
Smar969905
Andercal000
LVTheMadness11
Benson X
Rideexileex
Tinker troy
Boris The Bear
Fryboth
Aztecs
Yarro
Jared's toyota
2004TacomaNavy
Kbauman92
Draker
Chris5255
Beakert
Nwrider
haslefre
northwesttaco
meesh
Willimiza
Hillbilly redneck
Triumphwes
Calboyincal
COTaco08

If you want your name here and it isn't let me know
If your name is in here and you don't want it in here let me know
Old 06-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
arsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
arsolo's Tacoma Gallery
definitely. I plan on hitting little naches in early september with some friends for a week but this july I am down to go somewhere for a long weekend.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
I've been hoping a WA group would fire up one of these days!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #5
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Wouldn't mind just screwing around for a few hours to get things started. Anybody up for Friday morning or Sunday any time? Can worry about where to go once we have a couple people that have open schedule.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post
I've been hoping a WA group would fire up one of these days!
You missed a mod day with about 11 guys last weekend!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #8
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Maybe it would be useful to throw a list up in the OP of all the members we have got in the area? Just so we know how many we have got!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 AM   #9
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-14-2012, 06:47 AM   #11
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Wouldn't mind just screwing around for a few hours to get things started. Anybody up for Friday morning or Sunday any time? Can worry about where to go once we have a couple people that have open schedule.
I think i might be off on friday! How far of a drive is it out there?
Old 06-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #12
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Depends on where we go, but I was thinking of hitting the Fortune Creek Trail which is 90 minutes away. Found some links here:
Map: http://www.nwjeepn.com/Maps/CleElumTrails.pdf
Pics: http://my.project-jk.com/showgallery.php?cat=774&page=1
Some Write-Ups:
http://www.jk-forum.com/jk-trails-ta...a-14805/page2/

http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1923

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152609

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f313/...stions-816716/

You think that's too far or do-able? I am estimating we could be back by 4PM?
Old 06-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #13
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
You're in Oregon bro
Old 06-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #14
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Depends on where we go, but I was thinking of hitting the Fortune Creek Trail which is 90 minutes away. Found some links here:
Map: http://www.nwjeepn.com/Maps/CleElumTrails.pdf
Pics: http://my.project-jk.com/showgallery.php?cat=774&page=1
Some Write-Ups:
http://www.jk-forum.com/jk-trails-ta...a-14805/page2/

http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1923

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152609

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f313/...stions-816716/

You think that's too far or do-able? I am estimating we could be back by 4PM?
Let me know if you do this on another weekend, I'd be up for going. Takes 2 hours for me to get out there, so not too bad.

Quote:
You're in Oregon bro
If I can drive down to see you bums, you can make it up here, too
Old 06-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #15
r3dn3ck13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clayton
r3dn3ck13's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to do some wheelin with you guys once I'm all fixed up haha. But for me it would have to be more than a couple hour trip. Little far south just for a day trip
Old 06-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #16

^^^ There are definitely spots in the north and on the peninsula I'd like to hit and I'm sure other people would be interested. Let us know if you have any specific areas in mind. We'll keep the thread going for all our wheeling trips. I plan to do some more research as well for stuff your direction. Often times I've had the most fun just picking an area of FS roads that look promising and just going for it.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #17

Have you guys seen that TW moab trip in spring 2012? That would be awesome to be able to go to that! I've stuck mainly to fs roads in my area with the exception of an extremely deep mud hole. hahaha now that was a bad choice... Especially at 10 pm..
Old 06-14-2012, 05:25 PM   #18
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dn3ck13 View Post
Would love to do some wheelin with you guys once I'm all fixed up haha. But for me it would have to be more than a couple hour trip. Little far south just for a day trip
Quote:
^^^ There are definitely spots in the north and on the peninsula I'd like to hit and I'm sure other people would be interested. Let us know if you have any specific areas in mind. We'll keep the thread going for all our wheeling trips. I plan to do some more research as well for stuff your direction. Often times I've had the most fun just picking an area of FS roads that look promising and just going for it.
Walker Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dn3ck13 View Post
Have you guys seen that TW moab trip in spring 2012? That would be awesome to be able to go to that! I've stuck mainly to fs roads in my area with the exception of an extremely deep mud hole. hahaha now that was a bad choice... Especially at 10 pm..
Didn't it already happen?
Old 06-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #19

Opps. 2013.

Products Discussed in this Thread