Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Annual OR/WA TSF Camping and Wheeling Meet 2012 picture thead

Old 06-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #21
nevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the rough

Name: Steven
nevetsteven's Tacoma Gallery
oh snap and that damn centipede I think he was following us

holy jiggle jiggle
Old 06-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #22
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #23
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent pics guys!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #24
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxbbULNDRbg
Old 06-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #25
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Nice guys! Awesome pictures. Wish I could have made it.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #26
montypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to all
Name: Peter
montypower's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures! It was fun meeting up with you guys for a bit.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #27
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This thread isn't dead yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875WUh2bnMQ
Old 06-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Sweet video Robert! Thanks for putting it together. I regret not doing some of the harder runs, but it was probably the smartest choice with no protection. At least I'm more confident and familiar with TSF for next time.
With how pretty your truck still is I don't blame you at all for being cautious. And when its your first time in a trail system, it doesn't hurt either. I know I was crazy cautious when I first started, but it wears off and then dents starting happening and don't stop.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #30
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Sweet video Robert! Thanks for putting it together. I regret not doing some of the harder runs, but it was probably the smartest choice with no protection. At least I'm more confident and familiar with TSF for next time.
So you're saying its time for sliders and skids
Old 11-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #32
Yota4Ever is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
Yota4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
man i really want to go to browns camp