Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Annual OR/WA TSF Camping and Wheeling Meet 2012 picture thead

Old 06-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Annual OR/WA TSF Camping and Wheeling Meet 2012 picture thead

Well, I may as well start this.

I only spent Saturday at Browns. We hit University Powerline, Cedar Tree, Firebreak 5, Saddle Up, and I did the gatekeepers at Airplane Hill and the rest of the guys went on to do Hogs Back.

Waiting for Steven to post up his pics before I throw together a vid of my GoPro footage from Airplane Hill.

It will take a couple days for me to get my GoPro vids put together.

Here's some of the pics I got:

We also ran into the Gitout crew.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Awesome! I soooo wanted to stay and wheel with you guys, but my boys won both of their games today and are in the semi-finals for their tournament.

The camping last night was great! Campfire steaks, cold beer and Crown Royal for dinner.

Was good to see you again. Next time I hope to be able to stay and wheel.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures Bobert!!

And James do you have a CB antenna mounted on your hood now? I could have sworn I saw you on my way from home tonight around 6:40ish PM
Old 06-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
So when are we getting more?
Old 06-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
I told Steve he has to load them tonight. But, he probably wont for a few days. His are worth the wait. He's got some great photos, we looked at them in camp last night.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #6
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
I told Steve he has to load them tonight. But, he probably wont for a few days. His are worth the wait. He's got some great photos, we looked at them in camp last night.
I want to see the ones from Airplane Hill dammit!
Old 06-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Nice pictures Bobert!!

And James do you have a CB antenna mounted on your hood now? I could have sworn I saw you on my way from home tonight around 6:40ish PM
Yup. I have the hood mount from relentless fab. And that sounds right about the time we were coming back from dinner. Missed you up at the camp.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
You look over your truck yet bobert? Asses anything else muffed up lol
So far I haven't found anything new haha. Still gotta beat the fender back into shape. The gf will have to Dukes of Hazzard it into the truck until I get around to that. The skid plates could use a little tlc. The belly pan is bowed up towards the t-case a lot more than it was.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #11
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my few:

Old 06-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #12
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
nevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the rough

Name: Steven
nevetsteven's Tacoma Gallery
Your pics turned out sick bobert I like the EFX too.

Ill have a few up soon
Oregon = Triumphant
Old 06-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #16
nevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the roughnevetsteven is a jewel in the rough

--------here's about 50 a mix of pics----

Old 06-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #17
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Steve very nice. I'm expecting the rest soon. Especially my flip off photo in Bens rear camera, and if that picture of the bikes you snagged on our caravan to the gas station.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #18

I added the 2.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #19

Sick pics! I love 'em. Thanks a ton. But, uh, always feel free to add some. haha. It was a heck of a trip.

I'm getting my GoPro stuff put together.