Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

The Magruder/Lolo Motorway BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2012, 05:20 AM   #22
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
So should I turn in my vacation request on Monday?
Old 07-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #23
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Are weekend dates not an option?
Old 07-14-2012, 10:01 AM   #26
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
What do you propose?
17, 18, 19 ?
Old 07-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #27
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
17, 18, 19 ?
For most of us, thursday the 16th would still be a travel day to get to Graingeville.

The dates you propose might work if all we were planning was Magruder. Though I would prefer the 16th, 17th, and 18th so I have one full day back before returning to work. Also, Ben starts school on the 20th and Monte is going to TN that week too.

The main advantage of the 13-15 is that we can then do the Lolo or Independence Pass and get back home in time to meet those other commitments.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:40 PM   #31
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
It's just like moab. We can swing mark to go anywhere
goddam it's true i might have to deal with the fact that it will be lots of dirt roads i can do in 2wd....although a little thought is brewing in the back of my mind that i might bring the dirt bike as well. like that guy did with the dodge and the camper. But that might be too much stuff to pack and deal with

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
17, 18, 19 ?
that would be bad ass if you came! Then i could finally meet the whole crew.
Quote:
For most of us, thursday the 16th would still be a travel day to get to Graingeville.

The dates you propose might work if all we were planning was Magruder. Though I would prefer the 16th, 17th, and 18th so I have one full day back before returning to work. Also, Ben starts school on the 20th and Monte is going to TN that week too.

The main advantage of the 13-15 is that we can then do the Lolo or Independence Pass and get back home in time to meet those other commitments.
im pretty sure i start school again about the same time ben does

maybe i can get some of my local wheeling buddies to come too
Old 07-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #32
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

so the dates are changing? because I just turned in my vacation request....
Old 07-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #33
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
shit balls...i can probably do the whole trip for about 150............................................... ...................fuck you guys for making me severely consider coming.
Welcome Mark. It would be great if you could join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
So should I turn in my vacation request on Monday?
Quote:
Yes, I think so. I have.
Quote:
so the dates are changing? because I just turned in my vacation request....
No change from what we have planned. Camping on the Magruder for the 13th and 14th of August.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #35
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome Mark. It would be great if you could join us.

No change from what we have planned. Camping on the Magruder for the 13th and 14th of August.
It would be an honor to join you fellows again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
So a you just coming for the magruder Mark or independence pass to?
where at/how far/how long will independence take? In the op it talked about lolo but apparently that is a no go, and i didn't see much about independence. As far as the magruder part of it, starting in graingeville and camping for the 13th and 14th i dont really see any issues with that.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #36
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
So what exactly is the trip at this point? I got that Mcgruder is a go. And Lolo is out so you are doing Independence Pass instead? I assume that is the same Independence Pass that being done for the Aug MT meet?

and the dates are going to be the 13-15 of Aug?
Old 07-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #37

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Mark - Brady,
Yes, Mike is talking about the same place that I am taking everyone to for the MT meet later in August. They want to do it but can't make it the weekend of the MT meet.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #38
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mark - Brady,
Yes, Mike is talking about the same place that I am taking everyone to for the MT meet later in August. They want to do it but can't make it the weekend of the MT meet.
Is your MT meet going to be better? haha I will be in Boise doing Army stuff during this meet, but I don't start classes until Aug 27th so I may be available for the MT meet.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #39
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
It would be an honor to join you fellows again

where at/how far/how long will independence take? In the op it talked about lolo but apparently that is a no go, and i didn't see much about independence. As far as the magruder part of it, starting in graingeville and camping for the 13th and 14th i dont really see any issues with that.
Independence will be a two day run as well
Old 07-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #40

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Is your MT meet going to be better? haha I will be in Boise doing Army stuff during this meet, but I don't start classes until Aug 27th so I may be available for the MT meet.
Of course it will be....there will be cookies and TW decals for all! And if you order a HomerTaco grill you get free delivery and installation.

Products Discussed in this Thread