Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

RENELTLESS FAB DOESNT DELIVER

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
zzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
zzchipster's Tacoma Gallery
RENELTLESS FAB DOESNT DELIVER

BUYER BEWARE.................................

ERIC,
WENT TO FASTINAL AT 7AM AND FOUND BUMPER INCORRECTLY BUILT. I TOLD U SPECIFICALY THE DIAGRAM U CUT OUT WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED. U LISTEN LIKE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER. AFTER BEING TOLD 3 MONTHS AND WAITING 7.5 MONTHS I STILL GET THE WRONG BUILD.YOU ARE A CROOK LEADING ALL THESE GUYS AROUND. MAKING PROMISES U CANT KEEP. I STILL WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WILL RETURN BUMPER THIS AM. U CUT OUT DIAGRAHAM WITH OUT EVER CONSULTING WITH ME. I SAID I WANTED A CUSTOM CUTOUT, THEN U MADE SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN NOT ASKING ME ABOUT IT THEN AFTER I TOLD U IT WAS WRONG AND TO JUST SKIP IT U STILL PUT IT IN THE BUMPER. U ARE A FOOL. ALL U GUYS ARE WONDERING WHY THERE IS NO CHATTER ON THE BLOG, WELL U KNOW NOW. ERIC DOESNT DELIVER FOR MONTHS. PROMISES EVERYONE GETS THEIR CHECKS AND THEN LEADS THEM ON FOR MONTHS. IF THIS WERE A LEGIT BUSINESS HE WOULD TOOL AND MAN UP TO PRODUCE HIS PRODUCT IN A TIMELY MANNER. CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

THIS IS WHAT I FINALLY SENT TO GET MY MONEY BACK AFTER 7 MONTHS AND BEFORE HE SENT WRONG BUILD. I TOLD HIM NOT TO SHIP AND THAT I WAS DONE WASTING MY TIME WITH HIM BUT HE WOULDNT REFUND MY MONEY AND INSTEAD PROCEEDED TO MAKE ME A BUMPER WITH THE WRONG BUILD:

SINCE I HAVE RECEIVED NO REPLY TODAY ABOUT SHIPPING INFORMATION I WILL ASSUME U HAVE NOT SHIPPED ANYTHING. I CANT WAIT ANYLONGER. PLEASE SEND MY MONEY BACK ASAP SO I CAN ORDER SOMETHING ELSE.

ACCOUNTING: DEPOSIT $1040.00
LESS CUSTOM PLATE (80.00)
LESS WIRE FEE (20.00)
AMOUNT DUE $920.00

ERIC, WE CAN DO THIS THE HARD WAY OR THE EASY WAY.
IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A WIRE TRANSFER TO MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
BY TOMORROW AT NOON, I WILL FILE FELONY THEFT CHARGES AND LET THE FLAMING
BEGIN. PAY ME ON TIME, NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN...

WIRE INFO IS:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Old 06-22-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait for Eric's response. This should be good.

Theres always two or more sides to a story. Eric's a stand up good guy, and I wouldn't put my reputation on the line for just anyone. Before you go throwing personal attacks and insults around you better post up all the facts.

BTW, your caps lock is stuck.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...ml#post5276715

Old 06-22-2012, 06:09 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

Caps lock makes you sound dumb for future reference

Old 06-22-2012, 06:18 AM   #4
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzchipster View Post
BUYER BEWARE.................................

ERIC,
WENT TO FASTINAL AT 7AM AND FOUND BUMPER INCORRECTLY BUILT. I TOLD U SPECIFICALY THE DIAGRAM U CUT OUT WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED. U LISTEN LIKE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER. AFTER BEING TOLD 3 MONTHS AND WAITING 7.5 MONTHS I STILL GET THE WRONG BUILD.YOU ARE A CROOK LEADING ALL THESE GUYS AROUND. MAKING PROMISES U CANT KEEP. I STILL WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WILL RETURN BUMPER THIS AM. U CUT OUT DIAGRAHAM WITH OUT EVER CONSULTING WITH ME. I SAID I WANTED A CUSTOM CUTOUT, THEN U MADE SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN NOT ASKING ME ABOUT IT THEN AFTER I TOLD U IT WAS WRONG AND TO JUST SKIP IT U STILL PUT IT IN THE BUMPER. U ARE A FOOL. ALL U GUYS ARE WONDERING WHY THERE IS NO CHATTER ON THE BLOG, WELL U KNOW NOW. ERIC DOESNT DELIVER FOR MONTHS. PROMISES EVERYONE GETS THEIR CHECKS AND THEN LEADS THEM ON FOR MONTHS. IF THIS WERE A LEGIT BUSINESS HE WOULD TOOL AND MAN UP TO PRODUCE HIS PRODUCT IN A TIMELY MANNER. CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

THIS IS WHAT I FINALLY SENT TO GET MY MONEY BACK AFTER 7 MONTHS AND BEFORE HE SENT WRONG BUILD. I TOLD HIM NOT TO SHIP AND THAT I WAS DONE WASTING MY TIME WITH HIM BUT HE WOULDNT REFUND MY MONEY AND INSTEAD PROCEEDED TO MAKE ME A BUMPER WITH THE WRONG BUILD:

SINCE I HAVE RECEIVED NO REPLY TODAY ABOUT SHIPPING INFORMATION I WILL ASSUME U HAVE NOT SHIPPED ANYTHING. I CANT WAIT ANYLONGER. PLEASE SEND MY MONEY BACK ASAP SO I CAN ORDER SOMETHING ELSE.

ACCOUNTING: DEPOSIT $1040.00
LESS CUSTOM PLATE (80.00)
LESS WIRE FEE (20.00)
AMOUNT DUE $920.00

ERIC, WE CAN DO THIS THE HARD WAY OR THE EASY WAY.
IF I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A WIRE TRANSFER TO MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
BY TOMORROW AT NOON, I WILL FILE FELONY THEFT CHARGES AND LET THE FLAMING
BEGIN. PAY ME ON TIME, NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN...

WIRE INFO IS:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

quoted for posterity

Old 06-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #5
zzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shedzzchipster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
zzchipster's Tacoma Gallery
what do u want me to say...

i ordered bumper and was told 3 months.
i finally asked for refund after 7 months, which he refused.
i received a bumper built incorrectly.

why are u in denial.............this guy is not a good businessman. he
may be able to weld, but he is not responsible enough to be in business.

the bumper looks good.
just not what i wanted. 7 months for nothing.

he is a waste of time...............................

Old 06-22-2012, 06:21 AM   #6
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post

Caps lock makes you sound dumb for future reference
As does using "U" instead of "You".

Old 06-22-2012, 06:22 AM   #7
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-22-2012, 06:22 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab*

If you're going to flame someone, at least spell their name correctly...

BTW, you're an asshole. Handle your personal business privately. If you must, write a review of him as a vendor but your personal attacks imply that you have 0 class.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:23 AM   #9

I'll wait for Eric's response. I know theres more to the story than that.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #10
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Relentless Fab*

If you're going to flame someone, at least spell their name correctly...

BTW, you're an asshole. Handle your personal business privately. If you must, write a review of him as a vendor but your personal attacks imply that you have 0 class.
^^ This ^^

Cypher

Old 06-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
2nd gen?

Old 06-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
2nd gen?
Well, duh. Where do you think it should go.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #14
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
We need a 'sand in vag' subsection

Old 06-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
How derp of me. Everything goes in here.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #16

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought that was the 2nd gen section?

Old 06-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:

Old 06-22-2012, 06:30 AM   #18
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see pics of what was requested and what was provided.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #19

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought that was the 2nd gen section?
I suppose it does happen here more often than anywhere else.

Closed Thread