Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Welding on sliders - Marysville Area

Old 06-27-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Welding on sliders - Marysville Area

My sliders will be arriving in the next week or so. I have a buddy who was going to weld them on for me, but I just found out he no longer has access to a welder.

Any recommendations on where to get them welded on up north?

Thanks guys.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Try some offroad shops? I know there is one in burlington that was going to install my lift. Idk if they will weld them on for you but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

Harris Offroad, Burlington WA
Or anywhere

I don't have my own welder, plus my vertical welds aren't the prettiest things in the world.