Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Any hunters in Eastern WA?

Old 06-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Any hunters in Eastern WA?

I'm heading to Spokane tomorrow to pick up my bumper and winch from twistedfreedom. I figure since I am already out east, I might as well bring the hunting goodies along. Does anybody know any good coyote hunting spots along I-90?? I have a discovery pass, forest pass and WDFW pass.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Ellensburg and elk heights? I have a place in ellensburg and I know lots of people who hunt elk heights. Not sure what you need to be in there though.

Been tryin to find a hunting partner around here....
Old 06-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Ah yes, Elk Heights. I have tried there a few times, no luck. Im thinkin I might try more towards vantage tomorrow. As far as hunting around here sometime- lets do it! what kind of game do you hunt for?
Old 06-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I heard vantage has some decent hunting. I haven't been up there.

As far as myself, I have gone with people hunting for deer, elk, bear, turkey, and birds. I haven't shot anything myself because I never have anyone to go with around here. I go with friends over in ellensburg but its always them hunting and me along for the ride haha
Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #5

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Well your style of hunting is alot cheaper, trust me!

Do you have your hunting license? lets get your first kill!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
Very nice how much?

I have my orange one, the hunter safety thing. Haha had it forever, just don;t get the chance to hunt for myself. I have a remington 870 12 gauge and I was just looking into buying myself a rifle here in the next week or two. Not sure what to get though.

There is a huge area that just got logged right behind my house. I can hike from my house and hunt up there I'm pretty sure.