Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Bulhas needs something to do in northern west montana to washington thread

Old 07-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Bulhas needs something to do in northern west montana to washington thread

HAHAHA

So the wife and I are headed to Christina Lake, BC near August 6th but sounds like no one else will be there before the 9th

So I'm looking for a place to take the truck and just enjoy the scenary I dont need anything technical just a nice scenic back country drive if theres something out there

Wife isnt to hardcore into wheeling, but I figure why not spend a day in the back country

So if you got something for me let me know!!! it would be awesome