Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

2nd Gen OME install help - PDX

Old 08-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
Beast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beast Mode's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen OME install help - PDX

Well, this is my 3rd Tacoma and I'm finally sick and tired of paying shops to do my installs. I just purchased the OME kit from Toytec and wanted to see if anyone was interested in helping me out on the install. I have sockets and a floor jack. The only experience I have is with a body lift on my last 4Runner.

I live in NE Portland in the Roseway district.

Beer & pizza will be provided of course

Any help would be so much appreciated

Thanks
Old 09-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Beast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wheelers 1.5 spring pack help

Well, the OME kit is installed with the TSB AAL in the rear. Ride is a little rough and I'm now in possession of the the Wheelers 1.5 spring pack for a swap. I'm hoping to get a little help on the install if possible since an angle grinder is involved to break up the stock pack. Not to mention I have no experience in the install myself. I'd love to do the job myself and learn a thing or two. Is there anyone out there in the Vancouver, WA to Wilsonville area that is interested in helping? I can come to you if that is easier.

I see tons of lifted tacos daily and would be nice to finally meet some of you folks. Being that my first few posts in this area is asking for help I feel like a terd, but have to start somewhere I guess.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks guys.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Try posting in here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...bs-thread.html
Old 09-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Mod day?!?!?!?!
Old 09-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Thanks Joe.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #6
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary B
gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
hey bro,
I'm willing to help out. If you need any tools i can help out with what i got too. I got power tool at my house too if need. I think AJ will be doing his fuel pump tomorrow, but not sure. check out the link. you should head over there to bs.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...p-upgrade.html
Old 09-29-2012, 01:11 AM   #7

Thanks Gary! I just shot AJ a pm to get his address for tomorrow. I'll most likely see you there.