Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Federal Way trip

Old 08-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Federal Way trip

Hey guys gonna be in the federal way Washington area for work for a couple days this week. Any good food places you'd recommend?
Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 AM   #2
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Well - there's some good Korean food if that's something you like. What's your preferences and are you willing to drive into downtown Seattle?
Old 08-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #3
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya, I'm down to go wherever. Open to anything. Best thing about traveling is going to places other than the typical McDonald's burger king type places lol.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
if you head to seattle pretty much anywhere
Old 08-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Go to Red Mill in Seattle for a great burger. I've always been a fan of Chandler's Crabhouse for a nice meal. Metropolitan Grill has some of the best steaks in town.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #6

Sweet!! Time permitting I'll look into those places
Old 08-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #7

No one mentioned bikini baristas? We don't have those in AZ lol
Old 08-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
There is one by my house where they just have paistes or how ever you spell that.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #9

Haha I don't even drink coffee but I do now lmao!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #10

What a fricking unstoppable recipe for business success. Now if I can find a bunch of talented ladies that are in IT, I can start a topless at-home computer repair service. I guess if I was independently wealthy, I'd have my entire home-

Never mind...