Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Anyone local (WA) on 255/85/16 or 80/17?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone local (WA) on 255/85/16 or 80/17?

Looking at tires and considering this route. Was hoping to see it in person first.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are 255's. Km2
Old 08-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ah, it was Alan - I knew I had seen someone on one of our trips!

Any chance we could meet up this weekend, like half way between us or something? I'd like to talk a bit in depth. I'll cover food for your troubles since it's kind of a drive I understand there's some famous root beer place in Issaquah that is supposed to be amazing... the Triple XXX Root Beer Drive In? I don't know how busy it is, just sounded like a good way of making the trip worth it.

If Benson X has free time, I'll have him carpool with me and we could make it sort of a mini- food meet
Old 08-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Absolutely. I am free all day Saturday. Are you interested in wheeling on Saturday at all? You could not only look at the 255's, but test them out too! I am open to location, was thinking Liberty would be cool. Posted an invite in the meet thread but it doesn't look like anyone else is on board.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
Nuggety

Well I am kinda down one tire, so I'm strictly on-road for now. Also have a lot on my plate so I can spare part of a day but not all day - boxing stuff up to move to duplex this weekend.
I didn't want to be too forward, but yeah if you are offering, it would be super helpful for a 5 mile test drive.

Let's shoot for noon at the triple xxx Saturday? If you need to get your wheelin' on, Sunday is fine too.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:57 AM   #7

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Well, long story short I snapped a cv tonight. Not sure if I will be back up and running by saturday afternoon. I will let you know
Old 08-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #8
Nuggety

Thanks for meeting up with me today, really helped me feel good about 255s. Now I just need to hunt for one more rim and it's all good to go. Got a lead on one, we shall see...

That was a good time shootin the breeze, too!
Old 08-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #9

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I could be of help! Great to hang out and chat as well. Im still working on my XXX burger. Had part for a snack, another half for dinner and just had a few more bites as a midnight snack.. And I think breakfast tomorrow will finally finish it off!
Old 09-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #10
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in going with 255s when these tires go bald. Chicken, did you get the 255s?
Old 09-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
Nuggety

Yup, you are welcome to see 'em in person

Old 09-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #12
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
I do like those. I'll pm you sometime and come over to check them out.