Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Mt. Hood Wheelin trip!

Old 08-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Jaren1512 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jaren
Jaren1512's Tacoma Gallery
Mt. Hood Wheelin trip!

Hey guys, got a cabin up at hood that is begging for beers and trucks. Havent taken my taco up yet and thought it would be cool to do some off roading. Anyone know of any good ohv trails on Hood? Thanks!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
Tommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tommy
Tommy27's Tacoma Gallery
Check this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlow_Road
Old 08-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Barlow is pretty easy but still a good time. If you like scenery and adventure, do this. If you demand a challenge and get bored easy without one, this ain't your gig.

I like to go and think about how the pioneers struggled through it.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
i would like to go depending on date.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Barlow is pretty easy but still a good time. If you like scenery and adventure, do this. If you demand a challenge and get bored easy without one, this ain't your gig.

I like to go and think about how the pioneers struggled through it.

haha, im always down to get nostalgic!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
i would like to go depending on date.
lets set a date to do it then! I got a couple other buddies on here that would come too. Thurs-sundays are my good days
Old 10-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaren1512 View Post
lets set a date to do it then! I got a couple other buddies on here that would come too. Thurs-sundays are my good days
I'd like to go!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #8
Alright. I'll check my schedule out. Maybe we could do a little mod day too. I got some new stuff I need to put on and am happy to help anyone else out too.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #9
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaren1512 View Post
Alright. I'll check my schedule out. Maybe we could do a little mod day too. I got some new stuff I need to put on and am happy to help anyone else out too.
IF we have a mod day i'll need to buy some shit to put on - perhaps compressor and tank..
Old 10-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #10
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you guys still doing this adventure I just moved to gresham and I need to find some dirt I can play in. Would like to join yall
Old 10-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #11
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jaren doesn't talk much to us
Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #12
FullMTLjacket is on a distinguished road

FullMTLjacket's Tacoma Gallery
Wild cat mountain road (especially when it snows) is pretty fun. You can also go shooting too! Ill bring the guns and ammo. lol

I need to test out my new sight on my AK anyway ; )
Old 10-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMTLjacket View Post
Wild cat mountain road (especially when it snows) is pretty fun. You can also go shooting too! Ill bring the guns and ammo. lol

I need to test out my new sight on my AK anyway ; )
my fav!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #14
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there Im out in Gresham if you guys want to go up to wheeling sometime i know of this new trail past Estacada a few miles.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #15
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down as well..been looking for some people to chill with. I'm in Tualatin
Old 05-26-2013, 05:57 PM   #16
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Hood

Looks like I'm a few months too late for this trip huh?
Old 05-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #17
Nuggety

It never happened and the guy disappeared.

EDIT: from the board. We didn't roll him off a cliff or anything, lol