Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

4runner316's going away lunch/meet

Old 10-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
4runner316's going away lunch/meet

WHAT it is?; our buddy Alan (4runner316) is headed to Texas.
Where?; Buffalo Wild Wings in Lynnwood
When?; Shooting for Saturday the 13th Time... how about 1 in the after noon (subject to change depending on what people says)

Why?; Alan is a great guy and we want to let him know he will be missed. Also I thought having a going away lunch would be a good chance for others to show up who may not want to or can't go on our usual wheeling expeditions.

Hope to see you there!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh and I forgot....

the required attention grabber

and if anyone has a account over on the FJ forum feel free to post this up over there too!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Got my attention hey what's up.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Got my attention hey what's up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
What's this thread about?
you two are in charge of party favors!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #6
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I would love to drive down and hang out for lunch, but I have fire academy that day from 7:30-4:30 lol.

If you guys do dinner or a different day I'm in
Old 10-03-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I think I could make that. Gotta clear it with the momandant!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #8
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
I think I could make that. Gotta clear it with the momandant!
bring 'em!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
They have beer?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure who this guy is or where he's going. I just came for the nice bottom pictured. That's all later guys.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #11
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
They have beer?
I would imagine so. Don't know why this BWW would be different than any other.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
She is leaving??? how sad. it is a nice view as she walks away though.

wait, this isn't about her??? I'm lost then.

I will see if i can make it. money is a little tight at the moment since the wifey is out from work for the second consecutive week now per doctors orders.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
This sounds great. However, I will be in eastern Washington for deer hunting season beginning October 12th... I would really like to see Alan off. Don't change on my account but if the date becomes earlier in the week, count me "in".
Old 10-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #15
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
will, you can hold back for an extra day and a half. its not like you are going to shoot anything anyway, plus that little M&P you have will scare the deer away more than knock them down
Old 10-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
I will see if i can make it. money is a little tight at the moment since the wifey is out from work for the second consecutive week now per doctors orders.
Hell I'll buy ya a beer or whatever if you just wanna come hang for a bit.

oh and BUMP

where's that new guy... FRYGUY or whatever
Old 10-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #17
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for trying to make it guys! just curious, How would friday night work for everyone? Would Nick and Will be able to make it?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #19
I feel so Devo

cat herding