Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Anybody out there from North Idaho?

Old 10-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
ChucklesToyota is on a distinguished road
Name: Charles
ChucklesToyota's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody out there from North Idaho?

Just got on here and have never posted anything yet just looking to find some more Tacoma owners in North Idaho I know lots but not any of them are on this forum

Here is a picture of my truck

Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
god damit, more people not from the part of idaho where I live.

Welcome to the wonderful place of TW and to the NW section. Go ahead and head on into the "sitting around a campfires BS thread" thats where we all hang out. There are a few idahoans up there along with some across the border to washington and canada.

see ben, case and point why you should change the name back, this nice new guy does not even know that it is an Idaho BS thread!