Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Best Graphics Place In Portland or Area

Old 10-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Best Graphics Place In Portland or Area

OK, I bought my new truck. Now I want to make it mine. I don't want to drive something that looks like every other Taco out there of my year and model except the bumps and scratches that inevitably are part of ownership. So I have decided that I want to get some vinyl accents so that if I tire from them I can have them detailed out. Now the big problem, finding something that isn't the same overused boring things you can find in every catalog or discount parts store.

I tried doing the online search thing and getting an estimate, but found one place to be a P.O. box in a UPS store. I don't think I am going to get quality work there. I tried a few other leads and found that they are more geared towards the commercial and work commercial hours.

Does anyone have a lead that I can follow up on? More especially a picture of what you have had done so I can see their work.

Thanks.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a TRD. I am looking for someone to do custom graphics.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
WinTheDay is on a distinguished road

WinTheDay's Tacoma Gallery
503 Motoring in Beaverton would be a good place to start. They do lots of custom work and if they can't do what you are looking for, I'm sure they would know of someone or place who could help you out. It would for sure be worth a phone a call. http://www.503motoring.com/