Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon/Washington Craigslist Ads

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #121
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
It't not in WA per say but its listed in Spokane, Wa. This guy in Priest River, ID has a set of black Toyota Tacoma TX Pro wheels and Goodyear Authority LT265/75R-16. He is asking $1,500obo. I wish I was closer... and could afford them.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/3736312095.html

Old 05-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #122
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/3774352087.html

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/3759434632.html

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/3770991626.html
Old 05-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #123
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ FYI that's Pete from GitOut forum
Old 05-06-2013, 07:03 AM   #124
ckoontz is on a distinguished road
Name: Topher
ckoontz's Tacoma Gallery
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/3787187760.html
Old 05-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #126
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/3783102411.html

Hahahahaha

Bad spelling too
Old 05-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #127
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Well, the interesting take-away is that I didn't know you could install Dodge mirrors. I wouldn't want to, but just interesting to know.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #128
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Well, the interesting take-away is that I didn't know you could install Dodge mirrors. I wouldn't want to, but just interesting to know.
$5k+ on stereo and remote start?! That's a LT kit right there...
Old 05-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #129
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
x2
Old 05-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #130
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Different passions... or simply a need for all things, lol. I've got plenty in stereo stuff.
I'd be giving him crap for the rims and the assumption he can sell it for more than new.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #131
Nuggety

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/3781231201.html
Old 05-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #132
ckoontz is on a distinguished road
Name: Topher
ckoontz's Tacoma Gallery
http://yakima.craigslist.org/pts/3782515599.html
Old 05-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #133
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckoontz View Post
I never really get why people say "need it gone" but then "no lower" or "firm on price". I mean $600 is a decent price but not something I am going to drop what I am doing for. It seems like the average price that all of these used plate bumpers have been going for.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:36 AM   #134
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
I never really get why people say "need it gone" but then "no lower" or "firm on price". I mean $600 is a decent price but not something I am going to drop what I am doing for. It seems like the average price that all of these used plate bumpers have been going for.
That's because there's guys who professionally troll around CL and garage sales. My boss had a garage sale and one guy would pick up everything and ask, "what's your bottom price?" Damn dude, pony up the $5 for the box of wires and the cordless drill already.

$600 is about half price on an ARB, so if the condition is fine I'd say it's a good deal.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #135
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Onetime27's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanting to do a '12-'13 conversion?
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/3806004707.html
Old 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #137
Nuggety

lol that is odd.
I like how the first one makes special mention you are buying from an ex convict
Old 05-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #138
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel is on a distinguished road

munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
lol that is odd.
I like how the first one makes special mention you are buying from an ex convict
that's great, mental note to never abbreviate excellent condition with ex con.....
Old 05-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #139

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/3795705440.html
Old 05-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #140

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/3768312298.html

Products Discussed in this Thread