snorkle for free

Old 10-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #21
Lapis is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Lapis's Tacoma Gallery
PS sorry I misspelled your name. MR Dawg
Old 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #24
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
so confused
Old 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #25
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are per forum rules bud.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #26
Lapis's Tacoma Gallery
OK I'm interested. where???
Old 10-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #28
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
supercharged...sliders...arb bumper...and you dont want teh snorkel?

id keep it
Old 10-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #30
Lapis's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys,
It's really quite simple. I bought this particular truck because it was the only one with a color I liked that had under 100,00 miles on it (72,000) in NINE MONTHS of looking. Bumper good for intimidation factor. Sliders unobtrusive and I figure good for side impact protection. I put sc on cause I carry pop-up camper (@1,500 lb wet) 80% of time.
Only problem and it is a slight one, admittedly difficult for somebody Blackdawg's age to understand is that a guy almost 3x his age gets tired of every time I park it, some wise ass asks me something to the effect of how good a submarine this thing is.
Keep in mind Portland is the bicycle capitol of the universe.
We all know these things were designed more for dust than water, (worked great in the mobile parking lot that is the exit parade of Burning man, 2x) but having to explain this concept is getting old.
So the deal is this: anybody with a matching fender that is willing to PERFORM THE SWAP in Portland area can have it.
Rab89- I'm still trying to figure the pic thing out. Admittedly somewhat computer challenged, at least I've got a picture of my old truck with a much more costly competitor under the camera icon.
So thanks for the input, sorry for the confusion, Lapis
Old 10-24-2012, 10:27 PM   #32
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
You can buy stock fenders for pretty cheap too. I found a site that had em for like 50 bucks
I NEED this site haha.

On another note, I'll call some wrecking yards and cruise craigslist intensively. I live on gravel and a snorkel would be nice.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #34
Lapis's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I'll give it a try-Lapis
Old 11-30-2012, 08:45 AM   #35
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Any news on this...would like to have the snorkle!!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #36
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
ffs. post a pic already or delete the thread mods.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:55 AM   #37
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
All these stinking rules. Who cares. This guy is doing a good deed, and giving away a very expensive truck mod to a very luck person.

Way to chase off the good ones guys.

I have someone in headed to Washington next week who could bring mine up and swap them out with you.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:04 AM   #38
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
All these stinking rules. Who cares. This guy is doing a good deed, and giving away a very expensive truck mod to a very luck person.

Way to chase off the good ones guys.

I have someone in headed to Washington next week who could bring mine up and swap them out with you.
There's reasons "why" pictures are required in fs/ft ads.
If you don't like the "stinking" rules here..........why are you here?
Old 11-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #39
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
There's reasons "why" pictures are required in fs/ft ads.
If you don't like the "stinking" rules here..........why are you here?
Why not? It's like watching a train waiting for it to derail! We all like to watch chaos, and this splace has a bunch of it. Plus, it's fun to pick on grown men who act like they're 5.

Why wouldn't I be here?
Old 11-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #40
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Cause you don't like the rules.