Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Driving to Mt. Home, Idaho

Old 11-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #21
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Neontrail owns a resturant there too!

Yep, and if you make it here...I will feed you for FREE!
Old 11-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #22
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Idaho the night of the 4th and leave the morning of the 5th. We are going to attempt to stop by your place Neon. We should have plenty of extra time to do it
Old 11-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #24
dmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud of

Air Force: Metal's Tech
dmb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
ANd if you head two hours up to Mccall you can go skiing at brundage ski resort/ snowmobling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Also, if you have quad/mx you can roll 4 hours to St Anthonys to ride in the sand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Neontrail owns a resturant there too!

Right outside the back gate of Mt home there are some trails called the "gravel pit". Lots of good trails/jumps for quads and dirtbikes. I always took my truck out there though
Nice! I've ridden motorcycles for a while. I sold my dirtbike a couple years ago but I think I'll be getting one again. Sounds like the ultimate outdoor paradise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Good to see everyone to idaho

OP: Honestly you should be fine if you have weight in the back and chains just in case. It better be pretty bad if you are throwing on tire chains though. The roads are cleared pretty well on the highways and as long as you take it easy when there is snow on the road you will be fine. Which way are you driving in from? I think Wyoming and Colorado will be your biggest problem zones if you are passing over mountains. Have you driven in the snow much?

Let us know when you hit idaho!
Will do! I'll be coming from NC, but I'm not sure of the exact route I want to take yet. I've driven in VA snow before. We never had much snow in NC and when we did it was no big deal.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #25
Tommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tommy
Tommy27's Tacoma Gallery
If you go to Mt home ATLEAST go to Idaho city. If possible go to Stanley, ID. It will be a trip you will remember for a long time.