Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Need Cab mount chop in Seattle area

Old 11-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Need Cab mount chop in Seattle area

I'm in need of a cab mount chop as I start looking for tires I figure Ill get the trimming I need now so I don't run into issues later

I'm willing to drive wherever or meetup let me know

I was wondering if anyone could do it for a good price or knows a shop that will not wont charge an arm and leg?

Thanks
-sabre
Old 11-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
leg killa is on a distinguished road

Army:
leg killa's Tacoma Gallery
Dont do any trimming until you get your tires. You might not even need to do it. I just installed OME lift (885 w/no spacer) 285/75/16 and MT Classic II (0 offset 4 1/2 backspace). No cab mount chop. Just plastic trimming
Old 11-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #3

Army:
what size are your tires going to be? do you have a lift? I had 265/75/16 BFG ATs and I had 0 rub. No trimming required
Old 11-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about going 305/70r16 so I need the chop fersure

And I have icon coils up front right now
Old 11-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #5

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
I'm thinking about going 305/70r16 so I need the chop fersure

And I have icon coils up front right now
I would still wait. You could cut too much or too little. Only way to know is with the new tires on. I would just buy a grinder and go to town on it yourself. I used a grinder for the first time a couple weeks ago. Its too easy
Old 11-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #6

Army:
I live in Lacey. If your willing to drive. I would gladly do it for you. Just provide the beer. lol
Old 11-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #7

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leg killa View Post
I live in Lacey. If your willing to drive. I would gladly do it for you. Just provide the beer. lol
Haha yea of course beer and mods go so good together
Old 11-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #8

Army:
send me a pm. Im off most weekends
Old 12-03-2012, 01:58 PM   #10
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
I have been needing to do this for a while now, along with replacing my horrible spacing lift for some ome's and 5100's maybe a new leaf pack and I think I should be ready to wheel.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:39 AM   #12

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Oo nice u get it done? Stupid weekends have been crazy for me
Old 12-09-2012, 08:52 PM   #14
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skeeter
SkeeterBilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I used a grinder for the first time a couple weeks ago. Its too easy
Quote:
wooooow

wear your safety glasses
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #15

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
P.P.E I'm all about it
Old 12-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #17
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skeeter
SkeeterBilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
More like "wear your face shield"

We had to get in there pretty close for some of the angles, and hot chunks of metal flying at your face don't feel too good.

haha face shields are the beeeest. can get all up in that sheeeet
Old 12-27-2012, 03:13 AM   #18
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to weld in some plates upon my return! Gotta do my chop to!!

I smell a mod day coming up!