Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Seattle/Fort Lewis Area Wheeling

Old 11-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
leg killa is on a distinguished road

Army:
leg killa's Tacoma Gallery
Seattle/Fort Lewis Area Wheeling

Does anyone want to meet this weekend and go wheeling?
Old 11-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leg killa View Post
Does anyone want to meet this weekend and go wheeling?
There's quite a few guys going on Sunday, check out the details in post #841: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post6045002
Old 12-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a spot on jblm to wheel? I heard they had an off road park..
Old 01-02-2013, 01:48 AM   #4
RyanC is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
RyanC's Tacoma Gallery
^interesting! That would be sweet if they did have one.

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places but I'm having trouble finding trails and off road maps for Washington. I'm mainly looking for stuff in the puyallup area as well as ellensuburg. Can't seem to find any map worth anything.. Any help?

Forgive me I'm new to off roading and trail cruising... Long time BMW guy..
Old 01-02-2013, 02:30 AM   #5
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
^interesting! That would be sweet if they did have one.

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places but I'm having trouble finding trails and off road maps for Washington. I'm mainly looking for stuff in the puyallup area as well as ellensuburg. Can't seem to find any map worth anything.. Any help?

Forgive me I'm new to off roading and trail cruising... Long time BMW guy..
I have a place in ellensburg. As far as wheeling there isn't anything this time of year open to 4x4 but once the snow melts a good ways the forrest service opens up. You can go all the way up reccer creek rd and go all the way over the top to liberty
Old 01-02-2013, 03:28 AM   #6
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I am not aware of any real "wheeling" places on JBLM...I was there for over 7 years and didnt find anything crazy. There are a couple of decent places down by the Nisqually out past Lewis lake on the range roads but nothing to write home about.

However if you are down for a little drive there is an ORV park just outside of Elbe off of 7 toward Ranier. They have both easy trails and also complete body damage ones as well If you go all the way up past the quarry to the top it gets pretty hairy!