Notices

4x4 Shop in Tri Cities, WA area??

Old 01-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
SGTC13 is on a distinguished road
Army: Doc
Name: Cola
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 Shop in Tri Cities, WA area??

Hi! Just picked up my second Taco, '13 DCSB 4x4 Auto TRD Sport, and looking for a shop in or near Tri Cities, WA to install a 3" lift. Anyone have any recommendations? Don't want the standard spacer lift everyone wants to sell me, so someone who know what they are doing please. Thanks in advance!!

PS.......I'm willing to drive, but closer is better!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP

Anyone?? Yakima, Walla Walla, Pendleton, Spokane, ?????? Someone has to know somewhere!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Central 4WD. I just googled it. I thought they used to have a store over on the other side of the mountains in Kent.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #4
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, but Kent is on the west side just north of Auburn. Was looking for somewhere on the east side if I can find it.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Woodhouse Truck in Ellensburg.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #6
JTacoma will become famous soon enough

JTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://kpr.craigslist.org/ptd/3456993004.html
Old 01-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTacoma View Post
Yep, same place I was talking about. The guy is super helpful and did an awesome job setting up my gears. He is very knowledgable about offroading and suspension stuff.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #8
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTC13 View Post
Thanks man, but Kent is on the west side just north of Auburn. Was looking for somewhere on the east side if I can find it.

You misunderstood my post. There is supposedly a Central 4wd in Spokompton. I wouldn't suggest you come over to the wetside to get a lift installed. There used to be a Central 4wd in Kent. Just an observation.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #9
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTacoma View Post
Thanks! I'll check it out!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #10
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
Check out Woodhouse Truck in Ellensburg.
Thanks!!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #11
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
You misunderstood my post. There is supposedly a Central 4wd in Spokompton. I wouldn't suggest you come over to the wetside to get a lift installed. There used to be a Central 4wd in Kent. Just an observation.
Yep I did, sorry! I'll look into Spokane, thanks!