Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Tacomas in south east idaho help??

Old 01-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Sockless... is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
Sockless...'s Tacoma Gallery
Tacomas in south east idaho help??

Hey guys im located in Rexburg and am planning on installing a 3" lift. Im just looking for guys who have experience, tools or just hands to help. no set plans as of yet im just seeing if i can get help before i start anything. Thanks!!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, what's up? I'm in Poky and I can talk with Konsta(rctoy) since it is so cold this time of year, but he has access to a heated shop on weekends check out our Idaho Campfire BS thread, lot of good somewhat local guys in there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...bs-thread.html
Old 01-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
Sockless... is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
Sockless...'s Tacoma Gallery
thanks bro! yea please ask! Ill check out the BS thread is there alot of TW members in the area?
Old 01-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockless... View Post
thanks bro! yea please ask! Ill check out the BS thread is there alot of TW members in the area?
Depends on how big of an area we are talking about... haha

There are 10 or so of us that frequent the thread but I wouldn't say we are very close. Although there are 3 of us in Poky and 1 in Downey.

Just come up with the parts, and a case of beer and I'm sure Konsta can probably pencil you in somewhere. haha If not I'm sure we could use Brant's garage. Wouldn't be as warm but at least it will be inside and I am usually free on weekends to help and I'm sure we have enough tools to do it.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure the guys as CBI in Idaho Falls can help you out unless you're trying not to pay someone for the install.