Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Portland Area OEM Roof Rack

Old 01-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Portland Area OEM Roof Rack

I'm sure I'm stretching here, but anyone in Portland that has an OEM roof rack that they'd be willing to "loan out" for a weekend? Planning on a trip up to Vanc BC here in a month, and between bikes, dogs, and people, I might actually not have enough room in the bed.

My gf has a roof-top carrier that would solve this problem, but I would need a rack to attach it to.

Any thoughts??