Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

News help in bellingham

Old 01-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #21
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I could leave, I would pitch a tent and spend the night in the bed. Sorry I didn't see this, I use to check this forum all the time but have just drifted away. I would have been down to help, well up to help but yea.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #22
Chief sanders is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Chief sanders's Tacoma Gallery
Yea it was hard leaving it there haha. But got it out.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #23
jdhreiss is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
jdhreiss's Tacoma Gallery
I got on the CB and had a guy call home for me. (Pre cell phones). Another guy kept asking where I was and that worried me a little. My buds knew where I was so they came and got me. It was dark and raining so we yanked it out in the am. That little 'Cruiser would go anywhere as long as the tires were in contact with the ground, but the gas mileage and small tank limited me to about 150 miles. I kept a jerry can on the back to get me to a gas station.