Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

News help in bellingham

Old 01-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Chief sanders is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Chief sanders's Tacoma Gallery
News help in bellingham

So went and got my truck stuck in the snow today. Anyone in the Bellingham area that can help pull it out tonight or tomorrow. I will pay. Feel free to throw me a text 206-406-1767
Old 01-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #3

No went up I the mountains about 20 mins out of there. And got my truck stuck really good.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief sanders View Post
No went up I the mountains about 20 mins out of there. And got my truck stuck really good.
Oh that sucks

I'm in the Canadian Gulf Islands , just north of the San Juans , and we had sun , and I was like " WTF ? "
Old 01-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #5

Yea it was sunny here to but still snow up in the hills. Taco is still stuck. Going back today to try to winch it out. Hopefully all goes well.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief sanders View Post
Yea it was sunny here to but still snow up in the hills. Taco is still stuck. Going back today to try to winch it out. Hopefully all goes well.
Good luck
Old 01-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #7

Got it out today took two hours haha lost a few mud flaps in the process but that's not a problem.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #9
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Any pictures?
Old 01-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #10

Yea ill figure out how to put them up haha
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 AM   #11

after pulling it out

Old 01-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #12
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good time!
Old 01-21-2013, 12:16 AM   #13

it was getting stuck just makes me want to get my lift and tires even sooner
Old 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #15

Yup the trail was all sideways and just slid right into the ditch.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #16
Domreis is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Domreis's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you still have the factory Dunlops on there. Getting rid of those will probably help. Mine did fine in the snow in eastern Washington, but the snow on the wetside was just to much for them.

Glad you got it out.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domreis View Post
Looks like you still have the factory Dunlops on there. Getting rid of those will probably help. Mine did fine in the snow in eastern Washington, but the snow on the wetside was just to much for them.

Glad you got it out.
True this , the shallow tread of my stock Dunlops would just get packed with our wet coastal snow and were pretty much slicks after that
Old 01-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #18

Yea when tax returns come around I'm getting my toto Open country MT's and my lift. Yes the snow on the west side is way different then eastern.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #19

After i got out I realized I should have tried to deflate my tires a bit, I'm sure that would have helped.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #20
jdhreiss is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
jdhreiss's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving your Toy

I'm glad you got it out unharmed. I had to leave my FJ40 buried up to the headlights in mud one day. I didn't get back to it until the next afternoon. I was expecting to find it stripped out. It's a bad day when you have to leave your Toy behind.... ;-)