Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Western WA dealership recommendations?

Old 01-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Slyder is on a distinguished road
Slyder's Tacoma Gallery
Western WA dealership recommendations?

I'm strongly considering purchasing a new Tacoma and am curious if people here have strong recommendations (or dis-recommendations) for specific dealers in western WA. I searched already and was unable to find any relevant results.

Dealers located between Bellevue and Mount Vernon are what I'm interested in.

Thanks in advance,
- Chris
Old 01-31-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Michael's was not bad. Spiffy looking dealership, good selection with fairly decent service.

I wasn't impressed with Burien Toyota's selection but they were nice enough folks.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #3
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Use the internet sales manager.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
Rellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to behold

Army: Corporal 9th ID (Disbanded)
Rellikcro's Tacoma Gallery
I know it is a little ways south of where you are looking but I really like Doxon Toyota in Auburn. They were extremely nice, patient, and made sure I was happy with the purchase both prior and after.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #5
MRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bucky
MRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellikcro View Post
I know it is a little ways south of where you are looking but I really like Doxon Toyota in Auburn. They were extremely nice, patient, and made sure I was happy with the purchase both prior and after.
Seconded...

They've taken great care of me in the year since I bought. They got toyota to approve my clutch replacement (tomorrow morning) despite the tsb not extending to 2012s and slippage just starting to show.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I've never purchased a vehicle but had a few service things done at Rodland in Everett. They were nice and seemed good, also had a good selection.

I bought mine from Wilson Toyota in Bellingham, they were really good.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
^ ive bought 3 trucks from Rodlands.. great dealership. and the tax rate is much less up there than around Seattle.. saved quite a bit. Worked with Rob Olson on all 3 purchases.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #8
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Michael's was not bad. Spiffy looking dealership, good selection with fairly decent service.

I wasn't impressed with Burien Toyota's selection but they were nice enough folks.
My mom worked at michaels for years. Great place.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #10
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Michaels is where we take out trucks for service.. good place.. but buying new there prices are very high.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #11
scuba fanatic
kn61408 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: E7 retired
kn61408's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a little south of where OP wants to shop, but Toyota of Puyallup was very good to me. Good service, friendly, and decent prices. Went out of their way to find my 09 DCLB TRD Sport a couple of years ago. Couldn't be happier, and I live just south of Bremerton.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #12
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an older thread, but I just ran across it.
My first 2 brand new Toyotas came from Toyota of Kirkland - I liked them.

But, my Tacoma came from Toyota of Lake City. Amazing. Blew TOK out of the water. I went through a Internet Sales Mgr. I did my homework - so my expectations were proper going into negotiations. I Highly recommend them.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #13
Zber is on a distinguished road

Army: 8/1 CAV
Name: Zachary
Zber's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Larson Toyota in Tacoma. Overall I was happy w the customer service.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #14
Dudeguesswhat is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Dudeguesswhat's Tacoma Gallery
I'll second Wilson Toyota in Bellingham, they are very good to work with.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #15
10Key is on a distinguished road
10Key's Tacoma Gallery
Bought my '11 from Toyota of Kirkland, pricing was fine, paid what we wanted. Their service department on the other hand is garbage, went there for the last time last week. Will be taking my truck to Micheal's or local shop going forward.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #16
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Key View Post
Bought my '11 from Toyota of Kirkland, pricing was fine, paid what we wanted. Their service department on the other hand is garbage, went there for the last time last week. Will be taking my truck to Micheal's or local shop going forward.
I bought from TOK in 2006 and had great service from them in the first few years. But something has changed. I haven't been very impressed over the last year or so. I was very happy with Lake City. I had a bunch of maint done on the Corolla.

There are around 20 employees there that all came over from TOK. There obviously was a problem to cause a mass exodus.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #17
Scamper is on a distinguished road
Scamper's Tacoma Gallery
Burien Toyota has increased their lot size and thus their selection. What they don't have they will get very quickly. Just bought my third truck from them. See Paul, the Internet manager, for a very low key transaction.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #18
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
Burien Toyota has increased their lot size and thus their selection. What they don't have they will get very quickly. Just bought my third truck from them. See Paul, the Internet manager, for a very low key transaction.

They were a nice group of folks. I did my first test drive at that location. We tried to buy the truck through them but Michael's had the DCLB Timberland Mica in stock I was so looking for and they did not match Michael's. I did kind of feel bad about taking my business to Michael's but Michael's is just down the road from me. Back in those days, I thought it would be beneficial to have a dealership service department close by