Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

To Oregon Tacoma Drivers

Old 02-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
Oh. Bummer.
TastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to allTastyHuman is a name known to all
TastyHuman's Tacoma Gallery
To Oregon Tacoma Drivers

To those Oregon Tacoma drivers who lift their trucks and don't bother re-aiming their headlights: Get a clue! Maybe your momma's will open their purses just a bit further to spring for the cost. Especially you with the silver late model Tacoma and superwhite headlights with the K&N decal on your tailgate. Moron. I'd publish your license number but I couldn't see it for the spots burned into my retinas.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
That K&N sticker gave him 10 extra horses okay
Old 02-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyHuman View Post
To those Oregon Tacoma drivers who lift their trucks and don't bother re-aiming their headlights: Get a clue! Maybe your momma's will open their purses just a bit further to spring for the cost. Especially you with the silver late model Tacoma and superwhite headlights with the K&N decal on your tailgate. Moron. I'd publish your license number but I couldn't see it for the spots burned into my retinas.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I really doubt 2 inches of lift really changes the angle that much unless bro lean.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #5
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
I really doubt 2 inches of lift really changes the angle that much unless bro lean.
Blame it all on the bro lean. Lol
Old 02-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #6
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry