Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Seattle area Access Cab owners -- power sliding window mod kits 4 sale, free install

Old 04-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #41
wingnut86 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: ECM Tech, 5th Bomber Wing - BUFFs
wingnut86's Tacoma Gallery
Yah! SUB'd

Cash, Paypal or Check at the ready & waiting for the AC.

Hmmm, maybe some SC locals would invite you out here Ben

That's South Carolina. We got Beeches too ya know
Old 05-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #42
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, why didn't you have this post up last September? We were still at our place on Orcas Island and I'd have been at your house in about 4 hours.

I'm back in TX now so I'll just wait on the "nationally available" kit. <sigh>