Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Seattle Area - New Taco Owner

Old 02-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Rellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to behold

Army: Corporal 9th ID (Disbanded)
Rellikcro's Tacoma Gallery
Seattle Area - New Taco Owner

Hello All,

I just recently purchased a new Tacoma.. found this thread and figured I would introduce myself and get in on some of the meetups/activities locally. As I am new to the world of Tacoma and 4x4 in general I will be soaking up information like a sponge!

Here is my Introduction post (link so I do not double post): http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...-great-nw.html

I look forward to reading many posts from everyone!
Old 02-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! what area in seattle?
Old 02-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Rellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to behold

Lake Taps Area
Old 02-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! there's endless info on this site and a lot of people are very helpful
Old 02-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Having a fat wallet on this site helps.Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #6
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Welcome from the eastside! Look forward to meeting you at one of our get togethers.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #7

Thanks everyone!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #9
Silverbear is on a distinguished road

Silverbear's Tacoma Gallery
Rellikcro
Welcome. I live in Lakeland... let's meet at the Rock sometime.
Cheers!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #10

Sounds good! They have a pretty decent happy hour also.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
m1k3gentile is on a distinguished road
Navy: AM
Name: Mike
m1k3gentile's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you guys! I'm also new to the world of Tacomas, I'm in Jacksonville FL. right now but on the 9th I will be taking a cross country trip and should be in WA by the 13th. I'm in the Navy and my next command is on Whidbey Island. Haven't had a chance to meet up with other Taco owners do to I'm doing a lot of running around down in the south but when I get up to WA. I would love to meet up and do what ever Taco owners do!