Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Moving to Port Angeles, WA

Old 03-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Port Angeles, WA

I'M MOVING TO PORT ANGELES, WA THIS SUMMER WITH MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER. That place looks pretty sick. Lots of logging trails, camping, fishing and hiking. This is an outdoorsmans paradise. Anyone live near by?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on the other side of the mountains! Welcome to washington!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Thanks were really excited. We have to wait till June. I'm hoping to do lots of steelhead fishing.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I'm north of Seattle but spend a lot of time on the peninsula. It's amazing over there, you'll love it.

If you haven't already google "Hoh rain forest" and Lake Quinault rain forest and lodge. Awesome day trips for you, two days for me. The wife and I usually spend at least a weekend in the lodge at Quinault every year. The beaches out there, Kalaloch etc. are wild and amazing. If you want a cabin on the beach look up "Kalaloch resort"
Old 03-01-2013, 04:54 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
I'm north of Seattle but spend a lot of time on the peninsula. It's amazing over there, you'll love it.

If you haven't already google "Hoh rain forest" and Lake Quinault rain forest and lodge. Awesome day trips for you, two days for me. The wife and I usually spend at least a weekend in the lodge at Quinault every year. The beaches out there, Kalaloch etc. are wild and amazing. If you want a cabin on the beach look up "Kalaloch resort"
Nice sounds good i'll check it all out.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #8
I'll be at the Air Station rain or shine I'll be out in the woods every weekend I'm sure of it haha Cant let a little rain keep you from doing what you love
Old 05-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #9
Here i come

Moving to PA JUNE 20th couldnt be happier
Old 05-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #10
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FARNORCAL View Post
Moving to PA JUNE 20th couldnt be happier
Haha didnt like the west side huh!?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #11
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy..! Lived in Port Townsend for a little while a couple of years ago.

Spent about a week in PA with a friend of mine, because his boat was in the shipyard. Crazy times.

One night, ended up out at the Elwah (Olympic Nat. Forest) with one of the rangers. She, yes SHE.. drove a Tacoma. Lifted w/35s. Oh, and her friend came out there, too...

Couple of dive bars in town, there's a pretty awesome sporting goods/hardware store also, if I remember correctly.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #12
Kalah is on a distinguished road
Name: Kalah
Kalah's Tacoma Gallery
I've lived in P.A. my whole life. It's definitely the place to be if you like the outdoors! Welcome to the Olympic Peninsula!
Old 05-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #13
Willie64
willie64 is on a distinguished road

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
watch out for bulldozers. some guy got pissed and ran over a few cars and knocked some houses around this past week.