Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Portland/Beaverton Paint Protection Film Installer

Old 04-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
dvhart is on a distinguished road

dvhart's Tacoma Gallery
Portland/Beaverton Paint Protection Film Installer

I'm a new Tacoma owner here in the Portland/Beaverton area. I'm looking to have some 3M or similar paint protection film installed. I've had one recommendation for Alexia's in Beaverton. Can anyone recommend another shop?
Old 04-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
If you are looking at doing it yourself, you can talk to venturer on gitout.com. He did a full truck wrap.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #3

dvhart's Tacoma Gallery
I happen to have just enough experience with other types of films to know that I (me personally) should pay a pro :-)
Old 04-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
If you are looking at doing it yourself, you can talk to venturer on gitout.com. He did a full truck wrap.
Was about to say the same thing but read his reply lol

At least you're being honest!

I have nothing bad to say about Alexias window tint shop. My brother took his old 97 Accord to get his windows tinted there, my aunt had her subarus windows tinted there in early 2000, I had my old 2002 tacoma windows tinted there and I had to remove my front tints on my new 2005 Tacoma because they were 'illegal(bought it used)' and had them take off and re-tinted to legal spec.

Just my .02
Old 04-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #5

dvhart's Tacoma Gallery
Now if only Alexia (?) would return my call. I put another 220 miles on it today, I'm going to kick myself if I chip the hood before getting the film on :-)
Old 04-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
mmarino is on a distinguished road
mmarino's Tacoma Gallery
I've had 4 subarus and had windows tinted at Alexia's on all. The tints came out good. They are pretty good about showing what is/isn't legal and will give you a certificate to prove legality when you stay under the limit, however, they will tint to whatever spec you ask. I have no experience with them applying paint protection film. I have learned that it is best to walk in and talk to them in person because they are really bad about answering the phone and returning calls.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #7

dvhart's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try and swing by again, they were out or something last time.