Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Lift Install Seattle Area

Old 04-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
SVLeonard85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
SVLeonard85's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Install Seattle Area

Hey everyone, recently got a 2013 Tacoma Double Cab Sport. I also bought an Icon Stage 2 lift with Icon UCAs. Need to get it installed. I live in Bellevue WA. Any ideas or experiences?

Thanks for any input.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i would find some local guys to get to help you, im sure some of the guys around here would be willing to help you with summer around the corner. Just remember beer/food is always welcomed. haha good luck!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be home from school at the end of the month if you dont have them installed by then i could help you out
Old 04-15-2013, 02:36 AM   #4
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I live in Bellevue as well. I installed my OME front suspension with aftermarket UCAs (with some help during mod day). I've helped install a couple more. Replacing the rear shocks and springs was a cinch by myself. I've also probably got enough tools to do the work. Only problem is time for me right now - I'm just starting PMP classes and working a ton of hours. I'd be glad to help but wouldn't be able to until early May..
Old 04-15-2013, 02:38 AM   #5
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I would give you a hand as well, but I'm booked up like crazy with EMT classes until about the end of june. Unless it was on a sunday then I could probably make it work. I installed my lift and helped with a few others here and there.