Portland, OR suspension install

Old 05-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
kered226 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: derek
kered226's Tacoma Gallery
Portland, OR suspension install

Greetings!

I've been wanting to install a suspension kit on my 01 4cyl Tacoma. I've been thinking of going with OME full kit or some 5100's all around with a 5leaf pack. I've got some pretty good sag in the springs and the suspension all around could use a face lift.

The problem is that I don't have a garage or suitable space to complete the install. I hate the idea of spending the money to have it installed by a shop when everything I've researched says it's a fairly simple install, perhaps a little time consuming and a job for two but doable.

Would anyone be willing to help me out with this? It's definitely asking a lot, but can't hurt. Pizza and beers for sure and I'd be willing to help with any projects you've got going or need a hand with a 2 person job. If not, does anyone know of a good shop in the PDX area?

Thanks
Old 05-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
knotty has a spectacular aura aboutknotty has a spectacular aura about
Name: John
knotty's Tacoma Gallery
Pm' d
Old 05-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd