Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

New truck, first roady

Old 05-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
New truck, first roady

Hey guys. Im coming to Seattle for a concert (eric church, kenny chesney) and will be driving from Victoria, BC. I am planning on taking the ferry to Port Angeles and camping/explorig for a day or two before or after the concert, which is June 1st. Any recommendations for nice parks, sights, restaurants, microbreweries, beaches, drives, tourist traps etc around that part of the world? Myself, my wife, and maybe my 75lb mutt. Thanks very much! Any suggestions are appreciated.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanna say I expected "roady" to mean road head. This thread did not deliver. Check out Pyramid Brewery if you get the chance!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hahaha. Sorry. I clearly misled. You wanted to see a picture of me getting a bj.

I will check out the brewery for some road pops to go with the road bj.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #4
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstuck View Post
Hahaha. Sorry. I clearly misled. You wanted to see a picture of me getting a bj.

I will check out the brewery for some road pops to go with the road bj.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #5
Also, any decent truck accessory stores/chains that i will be driving by that i can make an order and stop in to pick up my stuff?? Mats visors recovery gear 5100's etc.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
ARB is in Renton
Old 05-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
kalaouch beach and ruby beach are worth checking out.. then down to ocean shores if you wanna drive your rig on the beach.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
kalaouch beach and ruby beach are worth checking out.. then down to ocean shores if you wanna drive your rig on the beach.
Yeah thanks. We just got back. Camped at Kalaloch for two nights. Did not know that you could drive around on the sand at ocean shores... probably would have checked that out. Thanks anyway.