Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Imnaha

Old 06-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #41
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome awesome pictures mike! Really makes me want a new lens to better capture these places
Old 06-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #43
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
Great pics and beautiful scenery! I really like how this one shows grimey the landscape is yet the river brings so much life and colour to that area. Like an Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
awesome scenery guys! glad you had a good trip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Awesome awesome pictures mike! Really makes me want a new lens to better capture these places
Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
looks dead as shit...just like the rest of the PNW
Just goes to show how diverse the PNW landscape is. Just a few miles west or east of that place and you are in snow capped mountains with lush forests.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:45 AM   #44
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sharing your pictures and story! Some really incredible scenery.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #45
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
I'm starting to get stoked to head out..

Looking like one more trip, then my relief will be flying in to Dutxh; taking July off..

Have a few new parts waiting for me - HC Rear Tire Carrier, Dakars..

Looking forward to testing out my HAM radio, too.

I'm thinking 4-5 days with my 11 year old nephew in tow?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #46
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
I'm starting to get stoked to head out..

Looking like one more trip, then my relief will be flying in to Dutxh; taking July off..

Have a few new parts waiting for me - HC Rear Tire Carrier, Dakars..

Looking forward to testing out my HAM radio, too.

I'm thinking 4-5 days with my 11 year old nephew in tow?
Where are you figuring on going?
Old 06-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #47
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've only got a rough itinerary so far, Mike..

Thinking Dug Bar - looks like there are a lot of trails in that area. Upper Imnaha/Lower Imnaha Roads..

Planning on 4 days or so.

Any suggestions?
Old 09-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #50
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures -- makes me love those states (and the PNW) even more than I already do!!
Old 03-05-2014, 01:59 PM   #51
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump

IMG_8614 by benjaminspringli, on Flickr
Old 03-05-2014, 11:06 PM   #53
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Don't mind me. Just reliving it

Hells Canyon Overlook by benjaminspringli, on Flickr
Old 03-06-2014, 01:46 AM   #54

I'd totally be up for a repeat this summer.. Did 6 days last July..
Old 03-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #55
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
I'd totally be up for a repeat this summer.. Did 6 days last July..
Me too

Imnaha River by bspringli photography, on Flickr
Old 03-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #57
Professional Web Wheeler

I liked the time we went. It was pretty awesome!

Still havent made it to hat point...
Old 03-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #59
Professional Web Wheeler

it is contagious!