Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

2013 Annual TSF Trip: Pictures & Video Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
From TacoYota:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
More TSF shots...
top of truck dent

angie racing up part of cedar tree

Apologies for the round about pic posting method, I need to streamline getting the photos from camera to posts.

Vnotch if I recall the name right

Mike casually testing the slider

Gary vs "the rock"

Don't park here, cell phone service available. Top of university, I think, need the $%#$ map again.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #9
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

From J88logue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Def. not a good spot to park if your loved ones think you're out of cell range

Saturday Night Run:

Now The Sunday Morning Run Cody and I did (by ourselves...) We hit University Firepower (all stages) and all of Cedar Tree.

Here's the jeep welded on 42 Iroks we fallowed up Cedar.

Random Yota:

We had our own campsite: i slept on the table top

IDK maybe i should be a photographer
Old 06-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
More pics for your boring Monday.

Gary slaying a the rock

someone stump splitting with sliders

Jammdog looking for a hose to fill the pit with

climbing truckdent
Old 06-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #11
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome guys. Well done!!
Old 07-02-2013, 08:58 AM   #14
...and we're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
Whens that video going to be done Benson?
I would say by the end of next weekend. I took my laptop apart last right to clean it, the fan was super dirty and it was running at almost 100C under load. Going camping this weekend, so I wont have much time to work on it.

I may end up making two videos, a short one (<5 minutes) and a longer one close to 10 min.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #15
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
I would say by the end of next weekend. I took my laptop apart last right to clean it, the fan was super dirty and it was running at almost 100C under load. Going camping this weekend, so I wont have much time to work on it.

I may end up making two videos, a short one (<5 minutes) and a longer one close to 10 min.
Hell yeah sounds good man!
Old 07-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #17
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, you magnificent bastard.

That looked fantastic.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #18
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Ben, you magnificent bastard.

That looked fantastic.

x2. I want to bash my computer, its not letting me go full screen to watch it.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #19
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
x2. I want to bash my computer, its not letting me go full screen to watch it.
watch it on the youtubez, yo
Old 07-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #20
senile member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
watch it on the youtubez, yo
I was trying, even copy/paste wasn't goin right. Restarted and its fine now.

1080 fullscreen and good Video.
cheers to the camera guys n Ben's efforts.