1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tuner for my S/C Tacoma in WA

Discussion in 'North West' started by Rockbmx1, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Jun 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Rockbmx1

Rockbmx1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Rexburg ID
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD SR5 DC
    Icon Coilovers, Bilstein 5125, Camburg UCA's, Icon Progressive ADD, 1.5" tapered blocks, Glasstite Topper, Uniden 980SSB CB Radio, H&R 1.5" Wheel Spacers, AEM CAI, Vision X LED's, JW Speaker LED's.
    Hey guys, I am pretty new to the group and Tacoma's. I recently bought a 2000 Tacoma 4x4 with a Supercharger. Since I bought it have done a lot of maintenance to get it running well and to stop the leaks. While doing that I purchased the URD 7th injector kit and a 2.1" pulley for it. When I put the pulley on I rebuilt the supercharger and replaced the tensioner pulley as well. As of now it has everything installed, but I am pretty leery to do the tuning on it since I haven't tuned a vehicle with the R4/Split Second software. Hopefully some of you guys locally will have a direction to point me with the tuning or can give me some hints. I am in the Puyallup area, and if any of you guys are local I'd be happy to meet up with you guys. Thanks!

2. Jul 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    Rockbmx1

Rockbmx1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Rexburg ID
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD SR5 DC
    Icon Coilovers, Bilstein 5125, Camburg UCA's, Icon Progressive ADD, 1.5" tapered blocks, Glasstite Topper, Uniden 980SSB CB Radio, H&R 1.5" Wheel Spacers, AEM CAI, Vision X LED's, JW Speaker LED's.
    Anyone??

3. Jul 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    Blackdawg

Blackdawg Dr. Frankenstein

Member:
    First Name:
    Monte
    Wyoming/St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    The Trifecta of Taco's
    ALL OF THEM!...Then some more.
    The URD kit should have a control box with it. Should do everything for you. If not contact gadget the owner of urd and he can send you a map to go with it.

Products Discussed in

To Top