Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest truck part swap thread

Old 07-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #21
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about going a different direction with my truck. If anybody wants to pick up my ARB bumper off me let me know. But I am still in AFG for another couple of months. I will be back early sept. Probably let it go for around 750 OBO

Pics in sig
Old 07-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #23
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook View Post
Thinking about going a different direction with my truck. If anybody wants to pick up my ARB bumper off me let me know. But I am still in AFG for another couple of months. I will be back early sept. Probably let it go for around 750 OBO

Pics in sig

Can I have your wheels instead
Old 07-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #24
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Yea, I shoulda got silver or pyrite mica. My truck looks like feral cats had an orgy all over it while wearing steel wool sweaters.
Hehehe. Likewise, mine looks like those same nasty kitties committed a little "RAZZLE-DAZZLE" here and there. Oh and I want free 1st gen compatible truck swapping parts from anyone who's offering. I just know somethin will break off one day from those damn kitties.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #25
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Can I have your wheels instead
well no my good sir
Old 07-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #26
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
I have a RevTek 2.5" rear block lift with extended u-bolts I wanna get rid of. I misplaced a couple of the nuts and washers but I'm sure finding something for that would be easy, such as using your stock ones.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #27
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I have a ton of stuff, entire front end, stock coils w rough country spacer lift and toytec 2" rear aal, running bar thingys, custom roof rack, 3" spacers for front coils...etc... will have to make a proper list later on..
Old 07-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #28
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55chevy05taco View Post
Hmm I have a ton of stuff, entire front end, stock coils w rough country spacer lift and toytec 2" rear aal, running bar thingys, custom roof rack, 3" spacers for front coils...etc... will have to make a proper list later on..
Do you have pictures of said roof rack?
Old 07-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #29
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Tires and Rims for Sale

I have 3 really worn down stock rugged trail tires 265/70/r16 for $20 each.
Thought someone might be able to use them for something. Maybe you just needs tires for a few weeks.

4 stock TRD Off-Road Rims 16" $200 for the set OR 60$ each.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #30

I also have a 10" kicker sub in a carpeted kicker box and a Sony xplod amp with some wiring. Fits nicely behind the drivers seat in an 1st gen xtra cab
Old 07-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #31
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I have brand new never mounted 2013 trd off road coils if anyone wants them for free.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #32
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock stereo from my 2005 that someone can take off my hands. How's $40 sound?

I also have some step bars for a DCLB for sale in the buy/sell/trade section.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #33
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have OEM step bars for an FJ as well.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #34
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Roof rack..
Strong enough for me to stand on, im 6' 210lbs
Northwest truck part swap thread-uploadfromtaptalk1374203356296.jpg
Northwest truck part swap thread-uploadfromtaptalk1374203373485.jpg
250$?$?

Running bar thingys..
For LOOKS only
Northwest truck part swap thread-uploadfromtaptalk1374203428069.jpg
50$
Old 07-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #35
Bad Spuller

U bolts and hard wear for rear springs.. Brand new... Free.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:22 PM   #36
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Black bumper off of an '07.. not new, but would make a good replacement.

$50

BHLM & FX-R Projector Retrofitted Headlights... $275

(Will fit 05+)

Aluminum Camper Shell (will fit 2nd gens, but was made for 1st gens). Good shape, repainted silver.

($200)

I'll be home in mid-October.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:32 PM   #37
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I just figured out there's no way I can put the plastic behind-seat bins back in my truck, so those are up for bartering and such.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:05 AM   #38
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
By the end of the year I may have my trucks suspension and wheels up but it is uncertain so consider it a feeler for people who may want TRD off road suspension and wheels
Old 08-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #39
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to sell my take offs. I was going to keep them but our dog has cancer and we need the money. Looking to get $400 for the wheels and tires. Tires are 265/75/16 Toyo Open Country A/T with 50-60% tread left. No TPMS.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #40
Eazy.E is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Eazy.E's Tacoma Gallery
I've got my eye on a set of take off TSB leaf packs if anyone here's about some locally!!