Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest truck part swap thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #41
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Free! 05' 3 leaf pack free if anyone wants it. It'll be around until I dispose of it unless I hear otherwise. Let me know if anyone wants this...

UPDATED: LONG GONE TO THE METAL RECYCLING
Old 09-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #42
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Front Fiberglass Off Road Fenders

Just replaced these on my truck with Glassworks because I wanted to do matching bedsides too (All Pro never made bedsides).

Really would love to get my hands on the a TRD CAI (Gen 1) if anyone doesn't like theirs anymore.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #43
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post
Just replaced these on my truck with Glassworks because I wanted to do matching bedsides too (All Pro never made bedsides).

Really would love to get my hands on the a TRD CAI (Gen 1) if anyone doesn't like theirs anymore.

What's the flare/rise?
Old 09-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #44
Willie64
willie64 is on a distinguished road

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
FREEEeeeeeeeeeee! Any one out there have a king cab truck that needs a little protection? These are about the perfect length. I just got my new sliders [thanks Joe they look great, can't wait to check the funtion] and I'm shedding the Nerfs. They came off my truck and are 'slightly' damaged however, if you have a king cab and want to look at these let me know. Some protection is better than none, eh? As you can see in the avatar photo, these came just past my door, so on king cab they would work pretty good. No extra charge for the pretested dents, bends, scratches and Duraliner overflow. Dirt has been removed... somewhat.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #45
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
What's the flare/rise?
3 in flare, 2 in rise
Old 09-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #46
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 09-11-2013, 12:45 AM   #47
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
got some KM1s im getting rid of. Not really sure what to ask for them. posted on craigslist at $300
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/4059749466.html
Old 09-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #48
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
At 2/32s, a tire is legally not safe to drive on. After 6/32s, your snow traction is gone.
Also, how old are they? Most shops won't mount anything over a set number of years. My friend just bought a set of 10 year old tires and had to throw them away.

I'm really not trying to destroy your sale, but that's kind of how it plays out.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #49
stikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
stikle's Tacoma Gallery
I have some almost new (days old) 7" U-Bolts and nuts laying around. I had to replace them with 7.5" after doing an AAL.

I don't feel like dicking around with Craigslist and lowballers, so if anyone here needs them, send me a PM. I've also got even shorter ones that the 7" replaced.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #50
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
At 2/32s, a tire is legally not safe to drive on. After 6/32s, your snow traction is gone.
Also, how old are they? Most shops won't mount anything over a set number of years. My friend just bought a set of 10 year old tires and had to throw them away.

I'm really not trying to destroy your sale, but that's kind of how it plays out.
They're 2010's
Old 09-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #51
mmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT(Medic in trailing)
Name: Matt
mmcmahan2206's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Front Bumper ($125):

Tan OE Center Console *not the part that goes around the shifter* ($25 switches not included)

35x12.50R15 BFG AT T/A KO set of tires ($850):
Tires & Mickey Thompson Sidebiter wheels ($1400):

Also have:
- OE Headlamp assemblies ($60)
- OE Taillamp assemblies ($50)
- OE Tan Bucket Seats (driver's and passenger's) *w/o brackets* ($100)

And a great cruiser for sale, too--->97 Suzuki Intruder vs800 ($3000): SOLD

PM me with any questions or comments if interested!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #52
Willie64
willie64 is on a distinguished road

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie64 View Post
FREEEeeeeeeeeeee! Any one out there have a king cab truck that needs a little protection? These are about the perfect length. I just got my new sliders [thanks Joe they look great, can't wait to check the funtion] and I'm shedding the Nerfs. They came off my truck and are 'slightly' damaged however, if you have a king cab and want to look at these let me know. Some protection is better than none, eh? As you can see in the avatar photo, these came just past my door, so on king cab they would work pretty good. No extra charge for the pretested dents, bends, scratches and Duraliner overflow. Dirt has been removed... somewhat.

GONE! Liberated by a local meth-head as I put them out for some-one to look at. Only took Mr. Motorhead about 1 minute as I walked back to the shed to get the nuts/bolts for instalation.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #53
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #54
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post

Do you still have these for sale? Will you PM a price pleaase
Old 10-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #55
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Do you still have these for sale? Will you PM a price pleaase
No he doesnt.... they look really good w my canopy tho
Old 10-31-2013, 12:10 AM   #56
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see, I have a 12" Diamond subwoofer and a Premier single din head unit that I'll sell to someone on here for CHEAP.... probably like $20 for the sub and $40 for the head unit. Just looking to clear space before I ship out to basic
Old 10-31-2013, 12:15 AM   #57
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Lets see, I have a 12" Diamond subwoofer and a Premier single din head unit that I'll sell to someone on here for CHEAP.... probably like $20 for the sub and $40 for the head unit. Just looking to clear space before I ship out to basic
Pm'd
Old 01-18-2014, 12:36 AM   #58
Odoyle is on a distinguished road
Odoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Resurrecting this, I have a stock non jbl head unit out of a 2008 - $50obo

Stock OEM headlights also from 2008 - $100obo

OEM Passenger side taillight - $50obo
Old 01-24-2014, 12:25 PM   #59
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
I have the following up for grabs.
Blue Truck Nutz $10
A pair of of OEM fogs with bulbs. *gone*

Large MOLLE ACU rucksack with frame/straps, 2 sustainment pouches, 4 porkchop pouches. $100. Great shape, just don't need it anymore now that my 7day pack is done.
BETA C-Mag in great shape. $150 for TW members.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #60
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Have OEM fog lights for 05-11 up for grabs. Free if pick up in Seattle or can bring to the Tahuya meet on Sunday.