Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest truck part swap thread

Old 01-24-2014, 12:51 PM   #61
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
Have OEM fog lights for 05-11 up for grabs. Free if pick up in Seattle or can bring to the Tahuya meet on Sunday.
Woops, sorry didnt notice hutman had fogs for sale as well.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:09 PM   #62
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously, you guys can sell them easy for about $120. CL that stuff.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #63
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
I got them free, so i want to pass it on
Old 06-03-2014, 07:02 AM   #65
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery

Any of you locals interested in owning extended travel IVD coated Icon coil-overs and Icon tubular UCA's? Identical to my setup pictured but New In Box. I will be posting in the "for sale" tread sometime this week, but thought I'd through it local 1st. $1700 Firm & pickup only at this price. PM me if you have interest.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:15 AM   #66
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
I still want the UCAs
Old 06-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #67
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I still want the UCAs

I'd be happy to sell them to you if someone wants just the coil-overs. I'll keep ya posted Mitch
Old 06-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #68

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I still want the UCAs
For some reason my cell won't let me PM you. PM me your cell number and I'll text you, we'll talk UCA's
Old 06-04-2014, 12:49 PM   #69

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock rear drive shaft I'm thinking about selling. Get yourself a trail spare! PM me if interested. $ will decide if I keep it or sell it

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ashington.html
Old 07-23-2014, 08:43 AM   #70
Saggio is on a distinguished road
Saggio's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for bucket seats that fit my 1ST Gen Taco.

LMK if you have a set.