Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest truck part swap thread

Old 01-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #61
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
Have OEM fog lights for 05-11 up for grabs. Free if pick up in Seattle or can bring to the Tahuya meet on Sunday.
Woops, sorry didnt notice hutman had fogs for sale as well.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:09 PM   #62
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously, you guys can sell them easy for about $120. CL that stuff.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:10 PM   #63
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
I got them free, so i want to pass it on
Old 06-03-2014, 08:02 AM   #65
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery

Any of you locals interested in owning extended travel IVD coated Icon coil-overs and Icon tubular UCA's? Identical to my setup pictured but New In Box. I will be posting in the "for sale" tread sometime this week, but thought I'd through it local 1st. $1700 Firm & pickup only at this price. PM me if you have interest.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:15 AM   #66
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
I still want the UCAs
Old 06-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #67
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I still want the UCAs

I'd be happy to sell them to you if someone wants just the coil-overs. I'll keep ya posted Mitch
Old 06-04-2014, 01:45 PM   #68

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I still want the UCAs
For some reason my cell won't let me PM you. PM me your cell number and I'll text you, we'll talk UCA's
Old 06-04-2014, 01:49 PM   #69

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock rear drive shaft I'm thinking about selling. Get yourself a trail spare! PM me if interested. $ will decide if I keep it or sell it

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ashington.html
Old 07-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #70
Saggio is on a distinguished road

Saggio's Tacoma Gallery
XXX Dont need them anymore
Old 07-29-2014, 10:03 PM   #71
MrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrSmith253 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameron
MrSmith253's Tacoma Gallery
I have stock 2nd gen oem shocks for sale front and rear for $125 or trade for oem roof rack
Old 08-02-2014, 11:44 PM   #73
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
I have 07 speedway blue front fenders, tailgate, spare tire, and radio if anyone is interested!
Old 08-08-2014, 02:37 AM   #74
nine3 is on a distinguished road
nine3's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 08-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #75
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
front TRD OR springs from my 13, brand new.. meaning michaels toyota lost my springs when they lifted my truck, so they gave me brand new ones. Free.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:11 PM   #76
tacoleap88 is on a distinguished road

tacoleap88's Tacoma Gallery
Traded in the Taco, leftovers.

http://pullman.craigslist.org/pts/4595952060.html
Old 08-11-2014, 09:04 AM   #77
Saggio is on a distinguished road

Saggio's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a spare Wheel/Tire? 265/70/16
Old 09-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #78
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
front TRD OR springs from my 13, brand new.. meaning michaels toyota lost my springs when they lifted my truck, so they gave me brand new ones. Free.
Still sitting in my garage.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:21 PM   #79

ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling my 3" N-Fab Steps. Let me know if anyone is interested. Make me an offer, I'm trying to stay local. They appear to be going for $400ish currently. Pictures of them mounted on my truck in my profile.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #80
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Silver Parts (WA)

Unloading some parts. Local sale only please.

The fenders and bumper both still have the invisibra on them so they are in excellent shape. The right fender flare needs to be snapped back on and both flares have some wear on them but the metal fenders themselves are pretty much scratch free.

Front Left Fender w/Invisibra (Silver) - $150
Front Right Fender w/Invisibra (Silver) - $150

Front Bumper w/Invisibra (Silver) - $100

Bed Divider - $250 w/ jerry can holders mounted (holders also have over can metal thingy that you can lock in place, just forgot to include them in the pic)
Bed Divider - $200 w/o jerry can holders

Msg me if you have any questions. Will also be putting up the matching bedsides soon.