Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest truck part swap thread

Old 06-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Northwest truck part swap thread

If you have a truck part you want to trade in the northwest post it here if you want
Old 06-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
acidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura about
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
Front, rear bumper. Pass. side mirror, front rear mud flaps. Off a 1999.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a good idea. Kind of a first stop connection for on-hand parts!

2nd gen silver passenger side fender flare for longbed
95% like new stock 16" spare on rim
Old 07-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #4
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It is a good way to get people with parts they want to sell or trade not get ripped off by paypal
Old 07-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
To Be Continued...
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got around to taking some pics.

Here's what I have:

• OEM Sway Bar - $100
  • TRD Sport Front Coil Springs - $80
  • OEM Intake / Airbox - $50
  • ToyTec Swaybar Relocate - $40
  • Side-Mirror Glass, Both Sides (Mirror glass ONLY) - $30
  • Passenger Side Mirror (Black, Housing & Glass ONLY) - $30
  • OEM Skid Plate (well used) - $30
  • Extended U-Bolts (4) - $30
    *these were used less than 3k miles, and torqued to spec
  • OEM LED Brake light wiring harness (DS, incl. bulbs) - $20
  • OEM Front Brake Lines - $20
MISC.
  • 1994-1999 GMC Blackout Headlight covers (2pc.) - $20
    *Brand new, AVS Part #41208
  • Peavey Stereo Chorus 212 Combo Amp - $200
-------------------------------------------------------------
These are the same prices I have on CL, so take them with a grain of salt. I am open to trades and prices are negotiable.

Here are some small things I would be willing to trade for:
  • BlueSea 5026 Aux. Fuse block
  • OME D29XL Add-A-Leafs (so I can get rid of these 1" blocks, which would in-turn be sold/traded)

PICS:

Old 07-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #7
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to trade... stock coils + cash for a 83-85 toyota or 86-89 waggy front axle complete
Old 07-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for later... good call ben
Old 07-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #9
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
subbed. May be interested in the sway relocate
Old 07-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #10

I was going to offer up if you guys want I am thinking about having guys ship me their Toyota logos of their front ends and I would color match to your trucks color
Old 07-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #12
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
What are you trying to say Jonnie? You'll trade a sock for a truck or axle?
lol damn keyboard + food = bad typing...

Stock coils + cash
Old 07-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #14
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
gotcha
but since you kinda twisted it - i think a sock for an axle would be a better deal on my end Hell i'll even make it a gold toed sock.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #16
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
I was going to offer up if you guys want I am thinking about having guys ship me their Toyota logos of their front ends and I would color match to your trucks color
My badge is color matched from the factory... kinda
Old 07-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #18

No I meant the Toyota badge in the center of the grill and paint it to match the color of the truck
Old 07-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #20
Nuggety

lol you just mad 'cuz my paint hides the scratches.