Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Fort Lewis BS Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #21
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin smexy.

Just passed 2nd gen access cab white w. Arb bumper entering main post.

I know you're on here lurking !
Old 08-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #22
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
North Fort here!
Old 08-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #23
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^Pete pics of truck... might have seen you around... also have you seen my truck?
Old 08-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #24
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Since we have so many people already, how about a mini-meet on Thursday at clothing and sales during lunch!!?

So many Taco's already! thats awesome, I made a list of names but if you wish to not have your name added just let me know/or send me a message to let me know if you would like to be added if I missed you.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #25
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
I wont be able to make it haha
Old 08-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #26

^ Boooo. I'm in!
Old 08-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #27
Zber is on a distinguished road

Army: 8/1 CAV
Name: Zachary
Zber's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 08-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #29

^Nice nice, So that's three.. Neeed MooooooaR!
Old 08-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #30
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post
^Pete pics of truck... might have seen you around... also have you seen my truck?
I have seen your truck around, good looking rig! I won't be able to make it out this Thursday but let me know when you guys meet up again.

My truck is pretty much stock, only some minor mods and creature comfort upgrades.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #31

^Thanks Pete!

So tomorrow we got 3 confirmed dudes. Hooray! Haha.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #32

Myself and svach trying to be there by 1145 so see yall then!
Old 08-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #33

Svach and I rolling out right now from north fort.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #34

Zber's Tacoma Gallery
Can't make it fellas I got sent home...sick as a dog
Old 08-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #35
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zber View Post
Can't make it fellas I got sent home...sick as a dog
malingering haha jking
it really pisses me off that myself as an E-5 going on 6 years in the army that they wont give me BAH. Also anyone want my ARB? Could let it go for 600 because of my "custom" work done to it so my tires wont rub, nothing wrong with it, just got an ATO hybrid bumper which i like the looks of more.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #36

^definitely bs you cant get bah as an e-5! Wish that bumper fit mine I would hav taken it

Zber all good man get better, spread the word bout jblm tacos
Old 08-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #37

Zber's Tacoma Gallery
What will it fit on?
Old 08-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #38
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zber View Post
What will it fit on?
05-11...
Old 08-18-2013, 12:00 AM   #39
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook View Post
malingering haha jking
it really pisses me off that myself as an E-5 going on 6 years in the army that they wont give me BAH. Also anyone want my ARB? Could let it go for 600 because of my "custom" work done to it so my tires wont rub, nothing wrong with it, just got an ATO hybrid bumper which i like the looks of more.
It must just be me being in the AF, but no BAH with 6 yrs and E-5 hella BS. May I ask why though?
Old 08-18-2013, 04:56 AM   #40
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chart92 View Post
It must just be me being in the AF, but no BAH with 6 yrs and E-5 hella BS. May I ask why though?
I was told that the post needs to maintain 95% manning in all the Barracks on post. So I had to move twice last training cycle because it seems my unit doesn't have enough space inside its own walls. They moved all the single E-5s to a different barracks because we have cars. They wonder why retainment is so low in my unit. "Why do all the fire team leaders always opt out of here"... Ugh Idk maybe its because you shit on us 24/7....