Old 08-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #41
Zber is on a distinguished road

Army: 8/1 CAV
Name: Zachary
Zber's Tacoma Gallery
Ok this week ill deff be there!
Old 08-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #42
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook View Post
I was told that the post needs to maintain 95% manning in all the Barracks on post. So I had to move twice last training cycle because it seems my unit doesn't have enough space inside its own walls. They moved all the single E-5s to a different barracks because we have cars. They wonder why retainment is so low in my unit. "Why do all the fire team leaders always opt out of here"... Ugh Idk maybe its because you shit on us 24/7....

Whoa man that's a lot of Army talk there man...hah E-4 and 3 years time on station on the AF side of the house and you are out. But from what I'm gathering from you is that if you're single over there in your unit you have to be in the barracks?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #43
Nwrider is on a distinguished road

Air Force: medical supply
Name: Nick
Nwrider's Tacoma Gallery
stoked on finding this thread! are af weekend warriors included in this? I'm down in vancouver so not super close but close enough to come up if anyone is down for a wheeling trip!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #44
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Nick definitely man, weekend warrior or not still got the same flag..

In terms of trails & etc .. this is a new thread so we are still building up and getting
Working our way up there.. feel free to set up an event if you'd like as wel
Old 08-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #45
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chart92 View Post
Whoa man that's a lot of Army talk there man...hah E-4 and 3 years time on station on the AF side of the house and you are out. But from what I'm gathering from you is that if you're single over there in your unit you have to be in the barracks?
You get out of the Barracks once you hit E-6.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #46
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
NWrider, glad to add another name to the list. Like Pinoy stated of course you're welcome.

Pre-Req's are you must drive/own or want/fantasize a Toyota vehicle in your possession.

We will work on better meets that everyone can make here soon. If anyone would like to PM me or Pinoy ideas on a meet/event/place just let me know and I will post it on the #1 post and we can set up something.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #47
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You get out of the Barracks once you hit E-6.
Yikes! Man that blows. I know I enjoyed my time off living off base. Just didn't like how much I spent in gas, insurance, and truck note when I had my tundra. Hah
Old 08-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #48
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chart92 View Post
Yikes! Man that blows. I know I enjoyed my time off living off base. Just didn't like how much I spent in gas, insurance, and truck note when I had my tundra. Hah
Well I cant complain to much about the money I'm saving, and being able to sleep in like 40 minutes later than people who live off post. But my huge problem with it is I want a GARAGE! haha But on a more serious note I just feel like they as in the post leadership don't understand that E-5s are the ones suffering under this new plan of theirs. When I first got to my battalion, everyone E-4 and up (who had a ranger tab, which is everyone in my unit basically except for the pvts) got BAH. But at that point we only had the 70s era buildings and were living 6 people to a room haha. Obviously the barracks have been improved since then and now everyone has their own room and everything but its still not the same. I would like to feel like not a slave to the man. I would like a little freedom to live where I want. But I guess Ill end my rant there...

Also dont want this to really turn into an Army bashing thing, just a small complaint about my life haha(although maybe taken a little overboard)

Ummm TACOMAS... haha
Old 08-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #49
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I would like to feel like not a slave to the man. I would like a little freedom to live where I want. But I guess Ill end my rant there...
Should drive the motivation to get to E-6 though lol
Old 08-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #50
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0LyRunner View Post
Should drive the motivation to get to E-6 though lol
I doubt that will happen, as I don't want to go to jumpmaster, I don't want to stay in, and I don't want to buy dress blues haha. Also I'm like 90% sure I'm getting out in 2014
Old 08-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #51

Quote:
I doubt that will happen, as I don't want to go to jumpmaster, I don't want to stay in, and I don't want to buy dress blues haha. Also I'm like 90% sure I'm getting out in 2014
I know, haha thats a lot of good reasons.
My wife wants me to be done, and I'm pretty sure I'm ready to be done too.
ETS is the end of 2015, so I still have time to waste.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #52
Zber is on a distinguished road

Army: 8/1 CAV
Name: Zachary
Zber's Tacoma Gallery
I have 29 days left
Old 08-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #53
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ I got 6 months left then im out of this state!

Svach.. I know you're a lifer man. :P
Old 08-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #54

Got some new tires!

Old 08-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #56

Thanks breh, Was goin to text you the pic, but I was like F- it .. using the forum Haha.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #57
AWilson013 is on a distinguished road

Army: Boom
Name: Alex
AWilson013's Tacoma Gallery
0lyrunner,

Just saw you at the light on north fort. Good looking truck.

Shoot me a PM if you all ever do a meet. I was in the green 3rd gen 4Runner. I am sure you saw me.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWilson013 View Post
0lyrunner,

Just saw you at the light on north fort. Good looking truck.

Shoot me a PM if you all ever do a meet. I was in the green 3rd gen 4Runner. I am sure you saw me.
Sure did!! Loved your 4Runner. Rims/Tire package was on point. I even noticed you had a CB mount but no antenna lol. Sweet truck tho man!

We should get a meet going real soon. Needing ideas on what works for people the best?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #59
AWilson013 is on a distinguished road

Army: Boom
Name: Alex
AWilson013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0LyRunner View Post
Sure did!! Loved your 4Runner. Rims/Tire package was on point. I even noticed you had a CB mount but no antenna lol. Sweet truck tho man!

We should get a meet going real soon. Needing ideas on what works for people the best?

I had an antenna get stolen, so I just keep it inside now unless I am going to use it... Dang thieves.

I was on my way to dental... Saw a Blue X-Runner with a URD decal on the back... Is he around on here as well?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWilson013 View Post
I had an antenna get stolen, so I just keep it inside now unless I am going to use it... Dang thieves.

I was on my way to dental... Saw a Blue X-Runner with a URD decal on the back... Is he around on here as well?
Ohhh gotcha, dang thats pretty low for someone to do. Mines not even hooked up at the moment. lol been to lazy to fix it... oh well.

I've seen him too, you would think he would be on here but I haven't seen anything from him yet. There are a lot of really nice Toyota's on North Fort. Not too many on the forums. Hoping to spread the word tho!