Doug Thorley headers on Amazon Warehourse Deals

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 07:13 AM   #1
AWilson013 is on a distinguished road

Army: Boom
Name: Alex
AWilson013's Tacoma Gallery
Doug Thorley headers on Amazon Warehourse Deals

Thought I would put this here, and hope someone was able to make a purchase... If not, perhaps put it up somewhere else on the site.

Says packaging may be damaged...

If it were for a 3rd gen 4Runner, they'd be purchased already.

$390.55 with free prime shipping.

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Doug Thorley Headers thy-515-ls-c Long Tube Header for Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Tundra/FJ Cruiser 4.0L V6
Old 10-14-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
I love the DT long tubes, but I have noticed that even with their donut gaskets, it won't stop leaking at the collector. Kinda pisses me off hearing it all the time.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmans.army View Post
I love the DT long tubes, but I have noticed that even with their donut gaskets, it won't stop leaking at the collector. Kinda pisses me off hearing it all the time.
I had a custom set of Remflex gaskets made for my Doug Thorley Y-Pipe, might work to stop the leak on your headers. I still have an extra set for $20 if you want.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...rd-y-pipe.html

Do you have the stock y-pipe or aftermarket?
Old 10-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #4
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running a stock y-pipe. I am almost tempted to cut the flanges off and put on a 3 bolt flange on to be able to run different gaskets.

Products Discussed in this Thread