Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

BAMF 80" Sliders FS

Old 09-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #1
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF 80" Sliders FS

Anyone in the Seattle Area interested in buying my BAMF weld on sliders? I bought these last year in the Black Friday sale and they have been sitting in my garage ever since. They are the 80" basic set with out the kick outs. They were 30% off ($210 + shipping). I ended up paying a little over $300 after shipping. I painted them with Rustoleum Bedliner (left the last 1" raw for welding). Only selling because I don't ever see myself running trails that will require sliders.

$275 OBO, Seattle Metro Area only, will not ship (will meet up within reason).

They look just like the photo above, except the frame plates and gussets are not welded onto the legs. I'll post some actual photos of the sliders tomorrow.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
Mmoser83 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Michael
Mmoser83's Tacoma Gallery
Do these weld on or bolt on? What year will they work for?
Old 11-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmoser83 View Post
Do these weld on or bolt on? What year will they work for?
I believe they are the correct length for extra cab / access cab / crew cab (short box) for first and second gen. However, these were made for my first gen extra cab so the mounting plates might be different if you are looking to mount them on your 2013.

If you are seriously interested i can email Jerry @ BAMF and ask him.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #4
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
You should probably put this on the B/S/T forum. I'm sure a lot of people will ask about shipping just make sure they know you don't want to.

I had no idea you had these for sale. I probably would have ended up buying them if I didn't have a local buy building me some as we speak.