Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

The SoDo Taco lunch thread

Old 10-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #41
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I forget the screen name of the MGM truck? but man, that truck looks good! going to look awesome with the lift!

*EDIT*oh, found it.. Chris's truck. looks good man!
Old 10-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #42
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
So you guys are the ones that took up all the 30 min parking. Bastards!!

rules dont apply to AWESOME.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #43
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I took off early guys. Got the insurance claim started. I should have put something about a rear bumper . I could never do that..
Old 10-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #44
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
It was great to meet everyone. Looking forward to doing my suspension later next week.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #45
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5255 View Post
It was great to meet everyone. Looking forward to doing my suspension later next week.
Hey Chris, thanks for letting me use your spanner wrench. I got the truck jacked up as soon as I got home and it only took me about 5-10 min to adjust the coils. I plan on removing one of the rear leafs Sat to level it out completely.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #46
rideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
rideexileex's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this?? I'm in the area too - add me to the list
Old 10-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #47
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Im out. Gunna have a late night/ morning. But keep me posted on further lunch ops in the area!!
were you going down I90 westbound near lake sammamish about 5 ish? saw a pretty sweet white rig that fit the bill for your trucks specs..
Old 10-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #49
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideexileex View Post
How did I miss this?? I'm in the area too - add me to the list
Added to list.

Putting Kolt on there too.

And Ben.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #50
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
Added to list.

Putting Kolt on there too.

And Ben.
Sweet. Thanks man. I had fun meeting a few more TW memebers and hangin out for a bit.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #51
Bad Spuller

hit burger madness today.. damn good burger.
had to park near a frontier though.. that wasnt cool...
Old 10-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #52
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I had a guy ask me on the way out yesterday who had the fastest truck. It made me laugh a little.

I told him they weren't race cars.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #53
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
I had a guy ask me on the way out yesterday who had the fastest truck. It made me laugh a little.

I told him they weren't race cars.
Lulz. One day, it'll be me. If I can find some cash I'll SC it
Old 10-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #54
Bad Spuller

i dont know.. mine has a racing sticker from toyota on the side. ......
Old 10-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #55
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Missed out, When is the next one? What does SoDo mean? I don't understand NW Lingo lol.

& Is there some type of mod day going on tomorrow?
Old 10-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #56
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
I got rid of my stickers and added a TW sticker... plus I have "racing lights" in the grill
Old 10-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #57
Tasty fish in a tortilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnoyBOS5 View Post
Missed out, When is the next one? What does SoDo mean? I don't understand NW Lingo lol.

& Is there some type of mod day going on tomorrow?
The term SoDo = South of the Dome (for those who remember the Kingdome) or South of Downtown (modern equivalent).

There are a bunch of us that work in this neighborhood, so I made this thread so we can grab lunch together if desired.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #58
Me mber
chris5255 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
chris5255's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
i dont know.. mine has a racing sticker from toyota on the side. ......
The more pinstriping the faster you can go right?
Old 10-12-2013, 12:23 AM   #60
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5255 View Post
The more pinstriping the faster you can go right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Yep. Absolutely! That's why I drove around like a racer today in the mountains.
no.. I dont want scratches... maybe next year..