Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

The SoDo Taco lunch thread

Old 07-15-2014, 12:14 PM   #141
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Hey Brady. I read your reply like at 4AM but passed out before I could reply. Wednesday works for me. Want to do 11:30AM?
Sounds good. I'll meet you up that way around then. Andrew, do you want to join for Pecos tomorrow?
Old 07-15-2014, 08:15 PM   #142
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Second Call for Pecos Pit across from Starfucks headquarters at 11:30 tomorrow!

Final call will be tomorrow around 10am.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #143
GSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant future

Name: Joe
GSPRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could make it! I guess Pecos is owned by the founder of Red Robin
Old 07-15-2014, 08:23 PM   #144

Air Force:
They are about to take over the first Red Robin building too. It's their first expansion of many.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:39 PM   #145
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPRunner View Post
Wish I could make it! I guess Pecos is owned by the founder of Red Robin
So I am assuming Pecos has been sold within the last 5 years. Before that time, I was actually friends with the owners (Ron and Deb) and have spent time with them outside of buying their BBQ. They definitely weren't the founders of Red Robin but anyways, I digress.

Looking forward to some BBQ tomorrow!
Old 07-15-2014, 11:39 PM   #146
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
They are about to take over the first Red Robin building too. It's their first expansion of many.
The one in University?
Old 07-15-2014, 11:40 PM   #147

Well no shit, here's what is on their site:
Long ranked as one of the city's best barbeque joints, owners Ron and Debra Wise have recently sold the franchising rights for Pecos Pit Barbeque to restaurant entrepreneur Gerry Kingen, owner of the legendary Salty's restaurants and founder of the national chain Red Robin.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #149

Air Force:
I'm hoping to still make it. I'm stuck in a telecon...
Old 07-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #150
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to try to make it since I'm downtown today, if I'm not stuck in meetings.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:23 AM   #151

Shoot. My manager just called and told me he needs to meet with me at 12:00PM instead of 02:30PM which means I can't make it today.

My schedule is wide open Thursday and Friday though. Anybody open for one of those days?
Old 07-16-2014, 09:28 AM   #152

Air Force:
I'll have to see which day I drive. Probably Friday. I'll text Andrew.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:33 AM   #153
GSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant futureGSPRunner has a brilliant future

Might be able to make friday. Game day decision for me.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #154
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hitting the taco truck today.

Keep me posted about Friday tho
Old 07-18-2014, 09:38 AM   #155

I'm still 'in' for today. Be there at 11:30AM.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:41 AM   #156

Not gonna make it. Installing clear bra, tint and some matte wrap on the new T4R
Old 07-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #157

OK maybe I should confirm first if anybody else can make it today...
Old 07-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #158

Air Force:
I am in! I'll text Andrew again.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPRunner View Post
Not gonna make it. Installing clear bra, tint and some matte wrap on the new T4R
lol. Matte wrap does look kind of appealing. I'm not sure how it would survive trail duty on my own rig but damn the T4R looks sweet.

Body panels and fender trim are quickly becoming my arch nemesis. A constant game of punching out dents and putting in new ones.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #160

Right on Brady. See you there.